70

Gina's POV

When I woke up, I found my hands hung in the air. I was trapped. And everyone but EJ was there, also trapped. "Well, this didn't go according to plan." This was terrible, we were caught, Jamie was still missing and EJ was on his own with a temporary spell.

" This was terrible, we were caught, Jamie was still missing and EJ was on his own with a temporary spell

"Ya think?" Ricky rolls his eyes for me.

"For me, I think it's going pretty well, at least for me" Zach enters the room in his suit and mask. "You can take the mask off, we know who you are, Zach."

"Aah, Gina Porter, Visioness. I'm surprised you decided to be a hero after your past." My heart races quicker as I let out a shaky breath. "I know what you've been through a lot. Some people would consider their brother leaving and constantly moving a villain origin. Not to mention...your dad"

"Leave her alone!" Ricky shouts. Zach walks over to him. I never thought anyone knew about my dad. I've never told anyone. Jamie and my mom were the only ones who know what happened.

"Ahh, Richard Bowen, the Demon son of the Cosmic Witch. I mean, your story is kinda villainous too, not gonna lie. How's that new baby business coming?"

"You know nothing about me."

"I know one way or another, you always end up on your knees, crying. Cause that's how you're used to feeling, right? Empty. Alone. Abused. Endless nothingness. You still have all those scats on your body."

"Leave...me...alone!!"

"Where's my cousin?" Ashlyn asks. "If he's hurt in any way, I will find a way out of here to hurt you."

"Don't worry, Ashlyn Moon Caswell. I don't know where he is, but I bet that little spell should be wearing off about now. Did you really think it would be that easy?"

I'm worried about EJ, I am, but I'm more worried about Jamie, who doesn't have powers. "Where's Jamie?"

"Oh, right" Zach snaps his finger and my brother appears out of a flash of dark matter. "I've never had any real intentions to hurt him. He'll be okay, as soon as EJ's spell wares off and that Bloodlust is all there is."

"Why are you doing this to him?" Walker asks.

"Ah, Walker Brodsky. Well, I guess you, Ricky, and EJ has something in common. You all have no mommy. But to answer your question, I have a little score to settle with the Caswells and I'm not each gonna stop until each one is dead. Why don't we start with you."

Dark Matter lits up Zach's fingers. He raises his hands closer to Ashlyn and grabs her neck. "Argh!" She cries as he inflicts pain throughout her body. "LEAVE HER ALONE!"

Suddenly, the door bursts open and someone speeds in, throwing Zach into the walls. I look over at the broken door, there was fire and red smoke. Small flecks of blood were on the floor, spreading. That was terrifying.