31

Nini's POV

I guessed you could say I dressed a little girly for hanging out with Jack, I don't know why, but I thought I should dress up. For some reason, I was really excited about this.

Nini's Outfit

I was writing in my journal waiting for Jack

I was writing in my journal waiting for Jack. I was writing this fun little Valentine's Day song about finding love in a boy. When I find that boy, I'll let you know. I was just writing for fun. Jack told me to leave the musical nerdy girl at home, but I take her everywhere with me.

Jack walks in and I wave him down. "I'm sorry, have we met? Cause you look super familiar."

"I have one of those faces" I smile. "Who do I remind you of?"

"Thi super nerdy girl at my school, who's actually an amazing singer-songwriter. She's also super girly." 

"Just take a seat" I laugh. He takes the seat across me. "So how does it feel to finally write music? You seemed very in your shell when we first met."

"Honestly, crazy. Do you ever feel like there's this whole different person inside of you trying to find its way out? Like it's trapped under rubble and it's trying to break out?"

"Not really" Jack shrugs with a laugh. "I've always just kinda kept it under wraps. I don't know if you've learned yet, but I'm a fellow member of the heartbreak club."

"Really? How do you cope?" I never thought Jack had trouble getting close to people. I thought he seemed like one of those boys who thought they were too cool to hang out with anyone. Jack's eyes darted down for a minute before looking back up.

"Care less."

"I should try that." I grin at him. "What can I say? You could learn a lot from me."

"Whatever, I'm gonna go grab a soda" I get up and ask Howie to make me a cup of Dirty Soda. Thankfully, he knows how to make some. I find Jack looking through my journal. Hey! "Jack!" I put down the pizza and he looks up at me with a grin. "Is this a new song?"

"Maybe" I take my journal back. "Dang, Neens, why so hostile?" He grins. He's right, I just never really shared my music with anyone but the girls, EJ and Ricky. "Sorry, I'm just...still not completely used to opening up my music to more people."

"Wel...you can practice on me" he grins. "So...you mind sharing?"

"I'm, uh...I'm not sure."

"Hey, what did I say? Leave that nerdy girl at home." Jack gives me a wink and smile. Well, if he doesn't want the nerdy girl, I'll give the bolt of lightning. "Okay, come on" I get up and hold my hand out.

"For what?"

"Oh, I'm gonna show you how to really sing."

"Yeah, okay" Jack grabs my hand with a grin and I lead him out. I take him to an alleyway before holding up my hand, summoning lightning from the sky and transforming into my clothes. "You're gonna wanna hang on for this?"

I wrap my arms around Jack's waist and he holds my neck. I take on into the sky and fly to my house. Jack starts to yell and scream as his grip around me tightens. "OKAY, OKAY! YOU CAN PUT ME DOWN NOW! PUT ME DOWN! ARE WE THERE YET? TELL ME WE'RE THERE!"

After a few minutes, and a few times messing with Jack by spinning around and tossing him in the air, making him scream loudly, we land at my house. My moms weren't there cause they were at the hospital because my mom got into a skating accident. Gina was heading over to EJ's to spend Valentine's Day together.

"You okay?" I ask Jack, who was still clinging to me. He quickly pulls away and fixes his hair. "Um, yeah, yeah. Just never...EVER do that again."

"Alright, come on in" I open the door and lead him up to my room. I put my journal on the bed and grab my ukulele. "You ready for this?" I smirk.

"Show me what you got."

I play a few notes on my Ukulele. Jack just grins at me and I look down at my journal

I think of you when the wind blows
I see your face almost everywhere
Sure, maybe Salt Lake is not close
But I'm still breathin' you in the air

Because
The best part is knowin' there's somethin' in my dreams that always makes me smile, it's you
The best part is knowin' there's someone in my life that makes it all worthwhile
It's you

When I don't know what to do
Know I'm never givin' up, never givin' up on you, baby
(There's no need to be blue)

Because
The best part is knowin' there's somethin' in my dreams that always makes me smile, it's you 
The best part is knowin' there's someone in my life that makes it all worthwhile 
It's you

You, you
You, you, it's you
It's you

I look up at Jack who starts clapping. "That was amazing, Neens. Pays off being a nerd, huh?"

"Really, you a nerd at anything?"

"Airplanes. I know mostly everything" he takes a seat next to me, "Like a seat in the back is the safest place and if you ever want to fall asleep at an airport, try Singapore. They've got these recliners that, like... Sorry. Being a nerd again."

"No, no, it's cute" I laugh. We spend the rest of the day showing him more music, he taught me more about airplanes and we watched a bunch of old rom-coms. "Thanks for today, Jack. I had fun today."

Does anyone like Jini? This was the first ship I came up with for this one. I need Olivia and Jack either in a movie or a duet together, I just think they'd be amazing together. I thought it'd be cute to give everyone a little date for Valentine's Day. The original plan was to have Jack get powers, but I thought it'd be cool if one had powers and the others didn't, cause one of my favorite Marvel ships is definitely Peter and MJ (Also Peter and Gwen, but one of them is dead, so...) I'm gonna try and give them more scenes cause I feel like they're kind getting over-showered by Wicky. I really wanted the main 4 to be in relationships so their normal, teenage side would be more...more if that makes sense. I can't wait to build up these relationships. Stay safe and have a great day or night, wherever you are.