115

Jack's POV

We all made it to school. Coming here was too obvious, Zach must think that we're too smart to risk coming back here. Also, it was the closest place to us right now. "Are you sure we'll be safe here?" Cyrus asks.

"We should be," Kourtney says.

But just then, we heard gunshots. "Okay, maybe Zach thought what we thought!" Carlos cries.

"What do we do?" TJ asks.

"We get somewhere safe, come on!" We run down the halls. Maybe we can make it to the bomb shelter. But the shooting caught up to us. "Inside now! Take cover!" I throw the door open and we all hide underneath the stairs.

We can't stay here forever, we gotta fight back somehow. I look around the room. Actually, there was a weapon not too far. Some medieval weapon prop or something. I peek my head out and see 2 men walking around, they were looking.

"What are you doing?" Kourtney whispers. "Trying to get killed," Carlos says.

"I know what I'm doing" I watch the 2 men. There's probably more in the halls, but we gotta take care of them first. Once they looked the other way, I quickly scurried behind the piano. I look under and see them looking, but they didn't do anything.

I quickly lean my arm out and grab the weapon. It almost hit the ground, but I was quick and strong enough to stop it. I look under the piano. Their feet were walking closer. I feel my breathing pick up. I had to be ready, and fast.

"HEY!" I hear Amber scream. They quickly turn around and look at her. Now's my chance I run up and quickly hit them both across the head, knocking them out.

"IN HERE! COME ON!" We hear voices from outside. "Where do we go now?" Seb asks.

"Um, the theater! Come on!"

Ricky's POV

Derek grabs my sister by her hair and tosses her away. "Hey! Don't touch my little sister" I use my powers to pull his hair backward. He swings at me, but I duck. Unfortunately, he kicks me under my feet. He draws out a dagger and tries to stab me, but I telekinetically hold him back.

He was pressuring me down, but soon it stops. He was shot away. I let out a sigh when I see what it was that shot him away.

A web.

I see Walker swing down in front of me in his suit. "What did I tell you?" I sigh. He helps me up. "My kidney's feeling better." I can't believe him

I turn around, seeing Derek get back up. Ally was quick to strike him, and we all join in. We all strike more punches. I stomp my foot and throw him up with a burst of energy. Walker jumps up and throws him back down. Ally telekinetically catches him and buries him underground.

"What's the plan?" He asks.

"Take down Zach. EJ's on that."

Gina's POV

Ash and I were taking care of the goons. I throw vibrational blasts at each one running toward me.

"Look out!"

Ash jumps over me and stomps on the ground, a shockwave, knocking them off their feet. She spins around and throws balls of magic at each one. I see one racing towards me and I flip over them, throwing a portal below them and sending him, far, far away.

I leap into the air and kick another in her face. "Coming at you, Gi" Ashlyn throws a beam of energy at one. When she comes flying my way, I raise up my leg and give her a huge kick.

We both fight side by side, knocking away every brother. Solid constructs surround my hand and I punch away everyone. Ashlyn throws bolts and balls of magic. I don't think we'll be able to keep this up for long. We need a way to speed this up.

"Ash, on my word, shoot high up into the air!" I tell her and she nods. I throw up an energy construct above us. "Now!" She throws bolts of magic at the construct, and it reflects, hitting everyone else, and knocking them all out.

"Ha! Give me some" I hold up my hand, giving her a high-five.

Nini's POV

Emily, with a sword made of ice, tries to strike my feet, but I flip over. I throw a bolt of lightning, but she dodges. She swings again, but I bend my back. My electric hand punches her, but she grabs it and holds me back the neck.

"You've lost, understudy."

I knee her in the stomach and grab her arm, throwing her over my shoulder. "First, my name is Lightning" I throw a bolt of lightning, but she didges. "Secondly, if you can't say Lightning. I'll accept Nini Salazar-Roberts!" I bang my fist on the ground and bolts of lightning travel to her, knocking her back.

 I'll accept Nini Salazar-Roberts!" I bang my fist on the ground and bolts of lightning travel to her, knocking her back

"Thirdly, I may have been the understudy, but I still went on for Opening NIGHT!" I throw my arms forward, blowing her back the farthest with beams of lighting until I couldn't see her

"Thirdly, I may have been the understudy, but I still went on for Opening NIGHT!" I throw my arms forward, blowing her back the farthest with beams of lighting until I couldn't see her. I look back at my hands, sparking.

 I look back at my hands, sparking

Wow, that felt good.

EJ's POV

I create a force field, shielding myself from Zach's attack. They grow heavier and heavier, weighing me down.

I pull away my right hand and close it into a fist. I drop my field and punch him so hard, he flies into a building. I leap up and try to punch him again, but he drops to the ground, making me punch the building.

I drop to the ground, stomping my feet, making the earth shake. When he loses his balance, I put it under his chin, sending him flying into the air. I leap up ad grabs his arm, throwing him into a broken car.

I was ready to bash his face again, but he vanishes. I look around, trying to see where he is. He's gone, but not for long.

Only one more chapter to go...the final battle.