44

Before I start, a giant thank you to itz_emmxnuel for suggesting Walker and Ashlyn's superhero names

Ricky's POV

After Mr. Mazzara let everyone go home, Gina portaled us to the gym.

"Good, you guys are here" Dennis brings us into the room. "The source of the blizzard is coming straight from the clock tower. Some of you need to help the citizens while the others get to the tower."

"We can do that" I shrug.

"Great, now Ashlyn, Walker, come with me" Dennis dives under the table and shows them...

"New suits?! I'm obsessed!"

Ashlyn and Walker's new suits looked amazing! Ash's was completely silver while Walke's looked like a black and red spider, similar to Miles Morales. They both pick up their suits and grin. "I had them make these for you early. I trust that they will watch you on your first mission."

"Really?"

"EJ, your parents have faced the brotherhood, it took a lot of work to even get close to slipping them up, we're gonna need all the help we can get, as much as it pains me to have my little girl on the field when she might get hurt...and endangering a child who's parents I don't know...I'm letting you guys go. EJ, watch over your cousin. Ricky, you seem to be protective over him, so watch him."

"Alright," both boys say.

"Now suit up." This is gonna be fun.

The whole team suited up and we entered the city. These ice shards are all over and such. Looked like a cool action movie. "There's the source of power" I point at the clock tower, a giant ice beam shooting from the sky.

"Leader, lead on," Gina tells EJ

"Leader, lead on," Gina tells EJ. He shakes his head before speaking "uh, everyone, get the people to safety, there's brotherhood all around probably o fight them off as well. Kaden, this isn't really your best situation, so try and focus on getting everyone to safety. Mal, you can melt the ice all around. Nini, you're with me to get up there and stop whoever's doing this."

We all split up and I take Walker. "Hold on" I grab his waist and fly into the air. On the roof of a building, Brotherhood guys "You ready?" I look at Walker with a grin. Under his cute mask, I toss him down and he shoots to webs to push himself closer, kicking one in the face.

 Under his cute mask, I toss him down and he shoots to webs to push himself closer, kicking one in the face