12

EJ's POV

TODAY'S CHRISTMAS!!

Not only is today one of my favorite days, but it also means I can finally go on my date with Gina. Earlier today I spent the day with my family and we exchanged gifts, then I convinced the whole family to leave the house so I can be alone with Gina. The last thing I need to do... is get ready.

Ricky and I were in my room. I was getting ready and he was helping me get ready. I would've gone to Ashlyn for help getting ready, but she went to Big Red.

"Okay, what do you think?" I ask, coming out of my closet in my new outfit. I must've shown him about 2 or 3. But it was our first Christmas together, I wanted to look my best for my girl.

EJ's outfit

"You look good," Ricky says, but he's looking into his phone

"You look good," Ricky says, but he's looking into his phone. "Bubba, you're not even looking!" I complain. "EJ, I will do anything to get you to agree on something!" He groans. "Then look up!"

He looks up at me and I spin around. "Okay, you look really nice. Can I please do what I came here to do?" He begs. In my defense, when he got here, he asked if I was up to anything, then I asked him if he could help me.

"Okay, what's up?"

He digs in his pocket and takes out a red gift box. "Merry Christmas" I take the box from him and he smiles. I open the box and my mind is blown away. "R-Ricky...is this?"

"Yep!"

He got me a Waterpolo Champion Ring.

(Let's pretend that the LB is EJ)

"I remember you saying you always wanted it, and you're the best Waterpolo player at East High, you deserve it," he tells me

"How could you afford this?" I ask with a bright smile, slipping the ring up my finger. "I was able to...convince him to give to me for free." He probably hypnotized him, but I don't care, I have it!

"Don't get too excited just yet, I have something else to say" he says, seriously. I take a seat next to him and place my hand on his shoulder. "EJ, I know I've said thank you a bunch of times, but this time it's seriously."