Nini

Jack's POV

We were ready to attack...with lame props we found behind the curtains. I don't know what we were gonna do, but we were gonna do something.

The door finally burst open, showing the Brotherhood glaring at us. "Now!" Kourtney yells and we all run forwards, them screaming. But we didn't have a chance to do anything cause a red whoosh flew in and grabbed everyone in a flash. Must've been EJ.

"They must've done it, they stopped him!" Kourtney.

"They saved the city!" (Seb)

"Alright, Wildcats!" (Big Red)

"I've never doubted them for a second!" (Carlos)

They did it. I quickly run out of the room, avoiding their questions. After reading her note and seeing her gift, I needed to talk to Nini.

Nini's POV

"So we did it? Is it really over?" I ask hopefully, watching EJ absorb all of the Brotherhood's powers. Walker webbed Zach against a building, waiting for the police to get him. "Yep, we did it" Gina squeals.

We were gonna keep the Brotherhood's power in a jar and hold it there until we can successfully get the BloddLust out of their systems. Then they can start training if they want to. I can't believe after this whole semester, it's finally over.

"Hey, remind me to talk to you about something" Gina pats my shoulder. Huh, I wonder what it was?

"Hey, look!" Ash nudges me.

I turned back, seeing Jack racing towards me. "Jack?"

"Go to him" Gina and Ash push me. I start running to his and he pulls me into a hug. I wrap his arms around his neck and his arms tangle my waist. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, are you okay?"

"Yeah. Is everybody else okay?"

"Yeah, uh, everyone's okay." My face was turning so red from hugging him, you could this I was bleeding. My heart felt like it was about to explode. "What happened?"

"The brotherhood chased us to the school and then Eej just...grabbed them. That was him, right?"

"Yeah."

He slowly pulls away, and we both stay silent for a little. "So it's over? Like, it's all over?" He asks hopefully. How do I put this? "Well, there will be other threats, but this one is over, yeah" I smile. This whole semester has been one crazy adventure, but it's all over and we can enjoy the summer.

"Well, I, um, I brought that" he points at the mace on the ground. "The Mace from the play...ya know, just in case you needed some help" we both chuckle nervously. "Thanks, Jack. Great help as usual" I joke.

"Anyway, in the theater room, when we all thought we were gonna die or something" I'm sorry, what went wrong in the school? Jack reaches into his pocket. "Kourtney told me to read your note...and gave me this" his butterfly necklace. Oh, no, 2 of the wings were broken off.

"Oh, no. Oh, Jack, I'm so sorry, I wanted to give you this at Slice. I wanted to be there when you read the note and I just want to know how you-" I was speechless after what he did to get me to shut up.

"You kissed me?"

"I've never really had much luck in the romance department...so I settled for the friend zone, even though I wanted more than that...much more than that."

I feel my heart flutter. I start acting like a girly girl and twirl my hair. "That's a great cause, uh...I kinda wanted that too. I definitely wanted that."