3

Nini's POV

I was at Slices just at a table. I was looking at my phone and searching through all the comments on the video of me singing. I still couldn't believe this! I sang! In front of a live audience! I didn't freeze up or anything.

"Um, Nini?"

I look up and see Howie walking up to me. "Not to be mean, but if you're gonna sit at one of the best tables and not order anything, I'm required to ask you to leave...so is there anything you want?"

"Oh sorry, can I have a root beer?"

"Coming up" he smirks before walking away.

I was thinking of something to get for Gina. I already know what to get for everyone else, well, Ricky was a bit tricky, but Gina was new, what gift can be better than a new house and sister? Maybe I can get her some new shoes.

As I was thinking, I heard screaming and police sirens. As Howie walks up to me with my drink, we look outside the window and see a car chase, police chasing a couple of thugs with guns. They don't look like they're getting closer.

"Moonlight?" I smile at him.

"Red! I'm gonna make a delivery!" He shouts to Big Red in the kitchen. We quickly run out of the store and into a dark alleyway. We press our watches and our costumes cover our bodies. We quickly run out and take to the sky.

"I'm gonna see how many's in the car!" I say before flying closer. I'm able to get to the window and knock, making them roll down the window. "Hi, Mr. Criminals, nice to meet you, Lighting. Can we shake, hug?"

"We can kill!" One of them says before trying to shoot at me, but I quickly take back into the sky. I would like not to almost die again. "There are 4, 2 for me and 2 for you," I tell Howie. "How do we stop the car?"

"I got it," Howie says before raising his silver glowing hand. The criminals' car starts to float into the air, making the police stop. I fly up to the car and create electro ropes, pulling them all out of the car and into the streets.

"Come on guys, it's Christmas," I say as we float down. "Can't we just all go home? Supers like to celebrate too."

They get up and hold out their guns. They start to shoot, but Howie jumps in front of me and his body starts to glow silver, deflecting all the bullets. He walks closer with me behind him and he blasts the guns out of their hands.

I quickly create an electro-rope around them, trapping them. See, I told you guys, nothing big's been going on.

"Lighting, Moonlight, thank you both," the policeman says. "It's what we do" Howie smiles. We let the cops finish this up and we fly back to Slices. "So...how's you and Kourtney?" I ask him with a smirk."

"I'm slowly trying to push myself...to kiss her under the mistletoe!" He says and I immediately start squealing. "Howard! That's great!"

"Yeah, I'd just have to find some alone time with her during the New Year party" he sighs. Kourtney has talked to me about wanting to do something special for Howie. "Did she say...if she got anything for me?" He asks. I could be truthful and tell him what she got him, but I think I'll have fun.

"She got you...a make-out session."

"Okay, I don't believe that!" He laughs.

"But don't you?" I smirk, nudging his shoulder.

"A little" he laughs.

Gina's POV

Jamie and I were shopping at the store, I was thinking of something to get Nini, EJ, and Ricky, but I'm struggling. With Nini and EJ, I got Ricky a new skateboard. How do you get a gift for someone who's literally letting you crash at their place till you graduate? How do you get a gift for someone who brought you a plane ticket back, saved your life, and was your first kiss?