Part 134

Maya POV

"Sweetie come on it's late, bedtime," I said gently when we entered our apartment and saw Elva head towards her toys.

"But mommy I want to play," she whined, clearly exhausted.

"Tomorrow Elvie," I smiled, heading over to her.

"Five minutes mommy," she said, continuing to play.

"No sweet girl I'm sorry, its bedtime," I repeated, bending down to lift her from the waist.

"Mommy no," she shouted, squealing as I lifted her from the ground.

"Shhh Elva don't fight mommy, let's go get settled," I said calmly as Carina locked the apartment door.

"You've had a long exciting day bambina, it's time to rest," she added.

I manoeuvred our struggling child  to rest on my hip.

"I'll go warm some milk," Carina said, softly kissing my cheek as she passed into the kitchen.

Elva continued to cry a little as I carried her through to her bedroom and set her down on her bed.

"Mommy," she cried, holding her arms back out for me, proving just how tired she was.

"2 minutes Elva, I'm just getting you fresh pyjamas," I explained, grabbing them from the draw.

"Arms up princess," I instructed, pulling her Station19 shirt over her head.

Once changed, she followed me back through into the lounge where Carina had two glasses of wine and a cup of almond milk waiting for us.

"Come to mama bella," she smiled, placing her wine down on the coffee table.

Elva got herself cradled in her mama's arms while Car held her milk to her mouth and I got my wine, curling my legs underneath me and leaning against the back of the sofa to stare at my loves.

"Shhh bambina," Carina soothed as Elva remained a little unsettled.

"You need to rest bubba, you've got another busy day of playing tomorrow," I smiled, taking a sip of wine.

"We've got a busy day too," Carina winked at me discreetly.

I held my finger to my lips to shush her.

"Had enough bella?" Carina asked as Elva attempted to roll over into her chest.

I watched as Elva nodded, reaching her hand out to grip onto Carina's clothes.

I moved to help and took the milk from Carina, setting it back down on the coffee table.

"Ahh ahh bambina," Carina warned as Elva began to pull down on her shirt.

"M-mama," she whined tiredly.

"Mama's right here," she replied, attempting to uncurl our girls fingers.

"Want mama," she repeated.

"Mama's here Elvie, she's holding you," I assured her.

Knowing exactly what Elva really wanted, Carina sat up a little and with one hand managed to pull her short over her head.

Almost instantly Elva relaxed against Carina's chest, her warm skin settling her straight away.

"Think she'll ever grow out of that?" I asked once Elva's eyes finally closed.

"Eventually," Carina sighed, softly brushing Elva's hair out of her face.

"She was overtired tonight, we would've had a fight on our hands to settle her if this didn't work," she shrugged, gesturing to her boobs.

"She's had a great day though," I smiled, happy Elva's first Christmas went well.

"It was perfect, I loved every second," Carina agreed.

I could tell we were both wanting to talk about a certain topic but neither of us knew how to approach it.

With Elva nestled into her chest, Carina placed a gentle kiss atop her head before looking over to me.

"So," she said coyly.

"The email?" She added.

"Winter," I sighed with a nod, staring into my wine glass.

"What did the email say exactly?" She asked.

I reached over for my phone and unlocked it, opening up the email id received earlier.

***
Good morning Mrs DeLuca-Bishop,

I want to begin by apologising for the lack of correspondence regarding Winter Jones.
Unfortunately, it was not as easy as first thought to locate her whereabouts.

However, after various enquiries, it appears Miss Jones is residing in a local group foster home. There are no currently registers foster parents. Therefore if you would like to pursue the case, I can arrange a meeting with Winter.

I would recommend yourself and Dr DeLuca-Bishop meet with Winter alone before reintroducing the younger sibling.

Please reply with your decision as to whether you would like to take this forward. Your current license and Winter's relation to your adoptive daughter, should make for a relatively straight forward case.

Kind regards,

Mr Neil Davis 

***

"Wow," Carina breathed out.

"Yeah," I said seriously.

"No current foster parents," Carina pointed out.

"Nope, none," I said awkwardly.

"We're going to do this right?" She asked nervously.

"Do you want to? Another potential daughter?"

"Si bellina, I cant imagine us not wanting to go through with this," she said honestly, softly rubbing her hand over Elva's back.

"I'm glad you said that," I smiled uncomfortably.

"Why?" She frowned.

"Because I already replied to the email asking to arrange at meeting," I confessed.

"Maya," she laughed shaking her head.

"Don't worry, I would've done the same," she added.

"Have you had a response?"

"Not yet but it is Christmas after all," I shrugged.

"We can't tell Elva yet right?" I questioned.

"No, we have to make sure it's all going through. It would break her heart if something went wrong," Carina agreed.

"Let's get her to bed," I said decisively, finishing the last of my wine.

"Si, I'm exhausted," she nodded, standing up with Elva in her arms.

While Carina put Elva to bed in her own room, I quickly got myself changed and ready for bed.
Carina soon joined me, slipping under the sheets and wrapping her arm over my waist from behind me.

"Bellina?" She whispered in my ear sending a shiver throughout me.

"Hmm my love?"

"Ready for one more Christmas present?" She asked seductively, her fingers trailing down my body, stopping when they reached the space between my legs.

I rolled onto my back, providing her with more access to touch me.

I involuntarily arched my back and brought my hands to my own breasts as her fingers began to work.

"Hmm bellina, keep being that sexy and you will get more than one extra present," she whispered into my ear, gently biting down.

Authors note!!!

So they're going to meet Winter!!

How do you think it will go?