Part 81

Maya POV

"Buongiorno bella," Carina smiled, walking into our bedroom with coffee.

"Good morning beautiful," I replied, stretching my arms out above my head.

She placed down my coffee and walked around to climb back in her side of the bed.

"You're up early," I yawned, rolling onto my side to face her.

She pulled me closer and I rested my head down in the crook of her neck.

"I wanted to finish Elva's cake before she wakes up," she replied.

"See you're just as excited as me," I laughed, lifting my head to look at her.

"Maybe just a little bit," she giggled, placing her hand on my waist.

I looked up at her lovingly, savouring the moment of being with her.

"Seeing as you're practically in your birthday suit, why don't I give you a present?" She smirked, tracing her fingers over my bare chest.

"I wouldn't say no to that," I giggled.

Carina hooked her thumb around my underwear and was about to pull them down when we heard little footsteps heading our way.

Before we knew it, our birthday girl appeared in front of us.

"Happy Birthday baby girl!" I cheered when she entered.

"Buon compleanno bambina!" Carina said happily.

Elva blushed shyly, not really knowing how to respond.

"Come here bubba," I smiled, patting the space on the bed.
Elva happily joined Carina and I, Bobby still under one of her arms as she brought her fist up to sleepily rub her eyes.

"Here bellina," Carina said, handing me my pyjama top.

I quickly covered myself up and wrapped my arms around Elva.

"Happy Birthday Elvie," I repeated, holding her as close to me as possible.

She snuggled into my chest, still half asleep.

"Can mama join in these birthday snuggles?" Carina whispered, rolling over closer to us.

"Here mama," Elvie smiled, encouraging Carina to come cuddle.

The three of us lay together for a while, enjoying each other's company.

"Elva?" I whispered playfully, stroking my finger across her cheek.

"Do you want to open your presents?" I asked her.

"Presents?" She said curiously, lifting herself up off my chest and tilting her head.

"You've got birthday presents from me and your mommy bambina," Carina told her.

"Shall we go have a look?" I suggested carefully, knowing that this was all new to her.

She nodded and climbed off me while Carina got out of bed. Elva held up her arms for Carina who happily lifted her onto her hip.

Carina carried Elva and followed me through into the lounge. I took out my phone to make sure I caught her reaction on camera. After putting her to bed last night, Carina and I had wrapped all her presents and decorated the lounge with banners and balloons.

I snapped photo after photo of her as she looked around in surprise. Her eyes were wide and her smile was from ear to ear.

"Wow mama look," she said excitedly, pointing the balloons out to Carina.