Part 68

Carina POV

"I could stay right here forever," Maya sighed, stretching her arms above her head.

"Do you not think we should be going to get our bambina from Andy's?" I chuckled, twirling a piece of her hair around my finger.

"Yes but I don't think I can move just yet," she laughed, sinking back into the bed.

"And why's that bellina?" I said playfully

"Because my legs are still shaking," she laughed, a slight pink blush creeping onto her cheeks.

"Well I'm not sorry, I love watching you turn to jelly," I smirked

We lay there for a few more moments until Maya's phone rang. She sat straight up to answer it.

"It's Andy," she said, bringing her phone to her ear.

"Hi what's up?" She asked.

A small frown appeared on her face.

"Have you tried yoghurt? Or fruit? She's normally great with that,"

I looked up at her in confusion, she glanced at me and shook her head.

"Hmmm okay,"

"Yeah,"

"Tell her I'm getting ready, I'll message you when I leave,"

"See you,"

She hung up.

"Everything alright?" I asked.

"Elva's woken up wanting her mommies. Andy said she can't get her to calm down, eat or drink anything. Looks like we won't be having round 3 before she comes home," Maya winked, pulling back the covers and climbing out of bed.

I watched her grab a towel and walk into our ensuit. I got out of bed myself when I heard her turn on the shower. I opened the door to the bathroom and stepped in the shower behind her.

"Hey watch it," she warned jokingly as I snaked my arms around her, our two bodies joining.

"Who says we can't have round 3?" I said, biting down on her ear, smiling as she leant her head back and melted against me.

"Carina," she said breathlessly as the water fell against her chest.

"Hmmm," I smiled, trailing my hands down her body.

"My turn," she said forcefully, spinning around to face me.

Pushing me back against the wall of the shower, I smiled as she lowered herself down, my hands going with her, holding her head in place.

.....

"Thank god you're here," Andy said the second she opened the door.

"Good morning to you too," Maya laughed, stepping in.