Part 86

*Major smut warning for the whole chapter. Read at your own risk, or pleasure, no judgement here* 😉🤷🏼‍♀️

Maya POV

Carina locked the door to our apartment and we both instantly kicked off our heels. Taking control, I pushed her back against the door, crashing my lips onto hers and running my hands through her hair.

"I love you my fiancé," she breathed out as we broke apart.

I rested a hand on the wall either side of her, keeping her pinned against it.

"I don't think you can officially call me your fiancé yet," I said, playing with her slightly.

"Why not bellina?" She asked, raising her eyebrow.

"I've not taken a look at that new underwear yet," I said, lifting one hand off the wall and trailing it down her side.

"Then let me show you," she whispered, taking hold of my hand and pulling me towards our bedroom.

She pulled the curtains closed. As she was about to turn around, I stopped her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and attached my lips to her neck, holding her upright as her legs trembled already.

"Hmm bellina," she breathed out.

Keeping her facing away from me, I stepped back. Slowly, I reached for the zip of her dress and pulled it down, encouraging Carina to wiggle it down her sides until it fell to the ground.

Finally allowing her to turn, I was able to take in all of her, her new black bra pushing up two of things I wanted most. Any nerves Carina had from earlier tonight had disappeared, replaced by her usual confidence in the bedroom. This was one time I was able to happily relinquish control, handing it all over to her and enjoy being in the moment.

I stared at her tall, slender body, unable to take my eyes from her.

"You're incredible," I admired.

"Come here," she said huskily, helping me out of the red dress she'd expertly picked out.

I smirked seeing her reaction at the realisation I had nothing on underneath.

"The dress was tight," I shrugged innocently.

"If I'd have known you weren't wearing underwear, we'd have been home a lot sooner," she said seductively, eyeing me up head to toe.

"Join me," I said, watching her unclasp her bra and letting it join her dress on the floor. She stood confidently, showing herself to me completely. I looked into those beautiful, dark eyes and saw the heat and desire in her. The apprehension she felt earlier seemed to have fully evaporated.

I stepped closer again, clasping my hands around her neck as we passionately kissed, her hands trailing through and tangling my hair.
One hand remaining behind her neck, I released one to take hold of her chest, smiling into the kiss upon hearing her breathless reaction to my touch. Attempting to be patient, I trailed my hand down Carina's toned stomach. I slid a finger under the black edge of her underwear, maintaining eye contact as I lowered them to the floor, taking myself down with them.

Carina knew where this was going and sat herself down on the edge of the bed, allowing me to push her legs apart. She'd made tonight so special for me, it was time to repay the favour.

I wasted no time and knew Carina would be ready for me. I attached my mouth to her, moaning myself at this level of contact. Carina gasped and her mouth fell into an "O," feeling the vibration coursing through her.

"Maya,"

"Oh Maya!"

My lips curled into a smile hearing her moan my name. I felt her hands come to hold the back of my head, pushing me harder against her centre. I continued giving her exactly what she needed, maintaining completed contact.