Part 112

Maya POV

"Hello my two favourite girls," I smiled when I saw Carina walk into the station with Elva.

"Hi mommy," she giggled, letting go of Carina's hand and rushing over to me.

I scooped her up and lifted her right above my head.

"Mommy," she laughed loudly.

"You're super strong mommy," she said as I finally lowered her onto my hip.

"Because I eat all my vegetables," I winked.

"How was school baby?" I asked.

"Good mommy, but Molly and Lola fell out. Molly said she didn't think Lola's hair bow was as pretty as Nyla's," she told me seriously.

"And what did you do about that?" I asked her curiously.

"I drew a picture of Gibson falling down the fire pole," she giggled cheekily.

"Oh Elva I love you," I laughed, kissing her head and squeezing her little body to me.

"I'm glad you're not getting involved in girl drama just yet," I joked.

"Bishop, be ready at 7," Hughes grinned as she walked through reception.

"Hi Carina, hi baby Bishop," she added when she realised Carina and Elva were there.

"DeLuca-Bishop," Elva corrected.

"Apologies baby DeLuca-Bishop," Vic laughed, ruffling Elva's hair as she walked past.

"I'll be ready," I assured her.

"Gonna get our groove on," she smirked, throwing her bag over her shoulder and dancing out the door.

"What's getting our groove on?" Elva asked me curiously, glancing between Carina and I.

"It means bambina," Carina began, coming to take Elva from me.

"That your mommy is going to party hard with her friends," she explained.

"Mommy won't be parting too hard don't you worry," I said seriously, heading into my office to grab my things.

"But you can if you want to bellina," Carina said genuinely, waiting in the doorway with Elva.

"I know, that's just not my life anymore," I shrugged.

"Are you sure you don't want to come? I'm sure Teddy would offer to babysit," I suggested.

"No bella. This is your night. You wouldn't have your fiancé at your bachelorette party if they were male," she pointed out.

"Very true. But not everyone has a tall, sexy Italian fiancé," I whispered, breathing down her ear.

"And yours will be waiting for you at home," she smirked, discreetly resting her hand on my ass.

I removed it but eyed her knowingly. I kept her hand in mine as I exited my office.

I climbed into the passenger seat of Carina's porche while she fastened Elva in the back.

"Mommy guess what?" Elva said excitedly.

"What baby girl?" I asked excitedly, turning around to face her.

"Mama said we can make Italian cookies tonight, like she made with her mama," she told me.

"That sounds amazing Elvie. Make sure you save me one," I smiled, happy Carina had planned something for while I was out.