Chapter 128 - Nandini's Shocking Request

"Tell me would you like to be chopped or you want to get roasted?" Manik asked. It was ridiculing him. All his army are defeated leaving him alone. Parv never thought in his life that the one thing he ever wanted to get would beat him at the end.  This was like  slapping his face. And now the way Manik asking, he was presenting as kind of proposal.

"You are a bastard" Parv snapped "you used other's secret weapon as yours and now now showing the arrogance? Manik you are a coward. You depended on our techniques and won this battle"

"Oh, I used your secret weapon?" Manik raised his eyebrows "I sometimes think how do you manage to show your shameless face. Now I understand. You really left your all shame far behind to care about it. Since the key was your country's secret weapon then enlighten me how you don't have it in your hand?"

Parv clenched his fist. It was true that the key was the secret of Tanishq but it was him or his father's. It was made by the late general for himself and he never told anyone about it. Parv knew it by mistake and since then he wanted to get it. But the last person general handed it was Yashica who refused to spit a word about the key. He even cursed him to death before dying in the fire. He first thought that he will scare her with death but instead she embraced the death wholeheartedly. Now that Manik asked such questions how will he answer it?

"No answers?" Manik smiled "you are proving yourself at fault with this. You do have guts to claim other's things and take that as yours. For a person like you don't suit such behaviour. I think I must let father talk to your father to give him some advice on how to teach his son to be truthful to his words"

"Bastard" Parv yelled.

"You and I, we both know who's the real bastard jete dear cousin. Don't make me say things, you will die with your own anger" Manik snapped "tie him up. I would like see how the great Yuvraj of Tanishq looked like tying up"

The soldiers followed the instructions and tie Parv with chain.  Manik walked away from him and Samarth followed beside him.

"I didn't knew that you have such a key. What a wonderful weapon" Samarth smiled.

Manik looked up at the sky and saw the birds still flying. He raised the key and whistled again. And in few amount of time the sky got cleared like nothing happened at all. The sight of the hunters flying away was a shocking sight.

"They are so huge in numbers" Samarth said looking at the scene "you haven't told me how did you get this key?" He turned to his brother.

"Well it's not mine. But someone gave me this with the desire of wining"

"Someone who?" Samarth was confused.

Manik pursed his lips looking at him. Samarth frowned for a moment.

"You mean Nandini?" Samarth couldn't help but shook his head "but Parv said it was the secret of Tanishq. How did Nandini got it? She was related to the minister family. And as for they it was from the army side. The ministers couldn't definitely do such thing. Even though Nandini is able she couldn't get such powerful key without any reason or something. Unless she is related to the army family itself. But her background says something else"

Manik looked at the key. His face frowning deeply"it doesn't matter how she got it. But this key helped us to win over the disadvantage of this war or the situation would be much different "

Samarth nodded in understanding "it's already evening, we should put a camp here to reside for tonight. And we can't kill Parv at this moment. Since we engaged in war, killing her after the sunset will be against the war rule"

Manik smirked "who want to kill him? I feel like doing something more than that"

Samarth rolled his eyes.