Chapter 12 : A Marriage Proposal For Shay

In the Imperial Palace, Yuvraj 's private chamber...

The sound of skin slapping each other could be heard in the room followed by several moaning of a woman and a groaning of a man. Under the dim light of the candle, a woman 's flushed face reflecting as her eyes were closed and her face showing the extreme pleasure she was feeling. Her naked body was bounding as the man above her thrust harder with each passing time.

"Ahh ...your high highness please be gentle" she moaned seductively.

Parv didn't even heard her tone as he continued to thrust in her her wet folds. He used his energy to force himself more. Each thrust gave him extreme pleasure and his closed his eyes as he savoured the feeling.

"Ahmmmm" the woman wiggled beneath him and moaned again.

He grabbed her ankle and pushed it upward before thrusting again. His hard member disappeared inside her and he forced even more making the woman lying beneath him scream.

"Ah....." She tried to grab his shoulder but her hands were tied up and couldn't move. She could only endure the pain of thrust and do nothing. It was a pleasure before but then it turned into pain with the hard thrust. It was like she almost ripped apart from his torture.

Parv groaned loudly when he felt his release. He grabbed her big breast in his both hand and squeezed it hard. He thrust more before he felt his seeds slipping away from him. There was a content on his face.

"Ah...." The woman screamed when she cummed and her breast were squeezed hard by the man above her. Once they are done Parv moved away and grabbed a grey rob and covered his body. While the woman grabbed the silk cloth on bed and wrapped it around her body. Their body was sweating because of the action they performed few moments ago.

She revealed a seductive smile "your highness, if you need services from this maid, please don't forget to tell me"

Parv glanced at her then moved towards the table and poured himself a goblet of wine before taking a sip.

"Get your reward and get out" he said in calm tone but it was like a kind of warning.

The woman on bed was startled and immediately get down from bed and quickly dressed up. Two maids appeared in the room and took her away while another two came and started to rearrange the bed again changing the covers. Parv stared out of the window in silence. Once the maids are done they left quietly. It was like a habit of most of the night. He used to call those fine prostitutes and have his way to them to release his all frustration of the day.

Divij walked in bowed "Yuvraj"

"Did you find anything?"

"No, we have searched the whole place. But there was nothing unusual. The late general didn't have much things in the mansion. Everything seems clear and there's also no hidden place to hide the key"

Parv clenched his fist "fuck" he turned around and threw the goblet on the floor angrily "they where is that key Divij. Do whatever it takes but I want that key. I want it ni matter what" she shouted.

Divij was startled but he composed himself "your highness, the only person who knew about this key was the Yuvrani himself. There must be some hidden place where the key was kept but since Yuvrani is already no more then it's is quite difficult to find the key because there's no hint available to start the searching "

Parv's jaw clicked and he griited his teeth with anger "that dam woman refused to tell me a single piece. And that damn general never said a thing about the key. How I am going to trace back any sign?"

"Yuvraj do you want to seek for her majesty?"

Parv frowned "no, mother is already disgusted by Yashica. She couldn't tolerate her at all. Besides she would not know anything about it since it was a highly secret matter of the general"