Chapter 87 - Consequences

It was already mid night but sleep was far away. Miyara was still unconscious, Minister Ohas was no where to be seen and Madam Urvi, she almost gone crazy. The perfect wedding which about to change their life ruined in such manner that they had no face to show. One things was clear that Minister Ohas's reputation has ruined which directed dragged the imperial family along. Parv left in anger, afterall which man would want a woman which was already ruined? If the matter was private then may be something could have done to solve the issue, but it was witnessed by almost whole aristocrat families in the mansion. The groom being cuckold by the bride even before the wedding? It was such a shame and what more shocking was the girl who did was the well known young lady of minister mansion and also the fiancee of the Yuvraj.

Staring at the dark night Nandini moved her eyes towards the small flickering candle light which was swayed by the wind slightly. Today's incident was pre-planned but there was some points which are unrelated to her. She couldn't help but felt confused.

"Thinking about me?" A dark voice sounded behind her. Nandini jumped back and turned around abruptly.

"Your highness" she rushed towards him.

"What happened?" Manik easily captured her small fingure in his arms. He was sitting on the window frame while she was standing between his legs and his arms wrapped around her waist.

"You knew what happened right?" She asked.

"Is it that obvious?"

Nandini sighed "the man who took the blame, who was he? As far I know, no one would act in such a way like he did today. There's something strange about him"

"He is someone from the past"

"Past? Miyara? Madam Urvi?" Nandini frowned.

"Your aunt is not symbol of purity, nor does your dear cousin. And why that man took the blame is because he also have the heart of revenge" he replied lazily. Each words dropped easily.

"Madam Urvi and Miyara even didn't let go of the commoners?" Nandini frowned "what kind of relationship does they have? The man knows them so well. He knows he would get punished because of what he said. Parv will never let him go, afterall he was being cuckold infront of everyone"

"You shouldn't think about him too much" Manik leaned near her ear "it could make me jealous "

Nandini giggled when his lips brushed the shell of her ear ticking her. She held his shoulder and pushed a little "your highness our talk is not over"

"You are a mood killer" he said and got up from the frame before dragging her to the bed. Ge sat down and pulled her on his lap.

"Tell me already " Nandini poked his chest in curiosity.

"His name was Liman Shonh. He was the son of previous minister of land Tirak Shonh. Ohas and Tirak used to be good friends. They decided to join the families in the bond of marriage and fixed the marriage of Miyara and Liman. But Madam Urvi was not satisfied. She wanted her daughter to get higher position than becoming a wife of dimple minister of land. So she schemed and drugged Liman and made him sleep with a maid in the engagement day which broke the relationship. Though this matter was handled secretly, bit Liman was smart guy, he could easily guessed that what happened actually and why. After that minister of land resigned from his post and left the capital. All of this happened when Miyara was 13 years old. They first wanted to get the engagement done then married off at the right age but this arrangement was never fulfilled at the end. After the humiliation Liman was buring in the lust for revenge and he would never let go such opportunity even if it cost the his life. Revenge is scared thing, it can make anyone do anything to the extant without caring about themselves. It's funny that once Madam Urvi schemed to break the engagement and now Liman broke the engagement"