Chapter 42 - Kujar Lady Fallen Deeply

"Miss did you like the dress Samragyee bought for you?"

Neisha looked at her maid and nodded "this is truly beautiful. I didn't know capital has such unique shop to have such a amazing design " she could not help admire the work. As her aunt promised , she bought a blue lehnga set for her. The lehnga as a white crystal work which add glimmer when light fell on it.

"Aunt really knows how to chose thing. I really liked this dress. So beautiful. Even the material is also perfect "

"Miss I heard that Miss Ahza the owner design herself the each dress while her elder sister is in charge of making it. Miss Ahza is quite famous in the capital" the maid said again.

"How does she look like?" Neisha asked "is she beautiful?"

"Though her look is average but there's something that everyone could guess she is Miss Ahza "

"Why is that?" Neisha turned to look at her.

"I heard Miss Ahza has her half face covered in ink pattern. And Samragyee also thinks highly of her. She is leading her business quite well and the ladies in the capital runs for her shop to buy clothes " the maid informed.

"Looks like this Miss Ahza is quite well-known. Now I am interested in her" Neisha smiled. She also would like to see the Miss Ahza personally who managed to grab her aunt's attention.

"Miss the back garden is full of different flowers and today 's weather is also good. Would you like to go and enjoy the view?"

Neisha nodded "you are right. I almost forgot that aunt has a beautiful garden in the back. It has been months since I visited there. Let's go"

Neisha was the daughter of Arna's elder brother. But because of some problems he married too late and only have Neisha as his child. Arna's maternal family located outside the capital and in Ruzha city, the southern side of Tanishq. The Kujar family in Ruzha City was one of the well-known aristocrat families. It was also said that when Samrat was young he went in hunting but got injured. At that time this Kujar family took care of him and that's where he met Arna the youngest daughter of the family. He fell in love and after 2 years married her as his chief wife. And one he ascended the throne he made her Samragyee. And now Neisha is Arna's favourite niece. She always visit when the palace held celebration but because of some reason she couldn't attend Arna's birthday ceremony.

They walked towards the garden. Neisha was accompanied by her personal maid Chia and another maid Nia sent by Samragyee to assist her. Though she visited here in occassion but she was not familiar with the palace path since it was huge and her staying was short. She looked around the place and felt greedy. If she could also live in such grand place then she don't have to worried about anything. They were about to take a turn when her gaze fell on two person currently walking towards the opposite site. She frowned and looked closely. The two handsome face appeared before her making her heart jump. One of them was wearing Green cloth where other one was in black. Both looked handsome but her eyes stuck on the man wearing black cloth.

"Wh-who are they?" She asked pointing towards them.

Nia saw who she was pointing and replied "miss they are the nephews of Samrat. They cane to join the celebration"

"Nephews?" Neisha asked.

"Yes, they are the princes of Quasar. The one in green is the Yuvraj and the other one is the second prince" Nia replied again.

"Second Prince?" Neisha looked at the man in black again. Her heart was jumping and she couldn't help but mesmerized by his charm.

He is so handsome. I have never seen such a man in my life. She thought. Suddenly she felt her dream was about to come true.. there was many handsome men in Ruzha who Always tried to flatter her, seeking marriage for her but she never wanted anyone of them. And today seeing the second prince of Quasar she felt like she has found her future. If she could get married to him then she can live a good life. And by this way her dream of living in the palace will also get fulfilled.