Chapter 47 - Something About to Happen

Parv walked towards the corridor with rage. His fist were clenched so tightly that the nerves are about pop out of the thick skin. The blue veins bulged as he gripped the railing. He felt like killing someone with his bare hand. He has been trying to make a move towards Nandini but he was not in rush. He wanted to take his time and slowly make her fell for him. But how come another one jumped in taking his chance away? How could he tolerate the scene before him.

"Fucking hell" Parv cursed loudly. "How dare he snatch my her from me? How dare he? And father also agreed to this?" He closed his eyes. His breathing was heavy as the chilly sura radiated from him ready to kill any moment. "I can't let this marriage happen. No matter what" he shook his head.

"But how?" He was thinking deeply and couldn't sense the servant walking towards him.

"Your highness"

Parv turned his head to look at the servant " what do you want?"

"Your highness I brought you drinks. Everyone in the hall were enjoying and this lowly servant saw that you are here so so brought drink for you" the servant looked like new one and he was holding a tray where 3-4 goblet were placed with a red liquid.

"I didn't ask anyone to serve me, go away" Parv said with sneer. The servant didn't expected such attitude and was startled.

"Forgive me your highness " he trembled and bowed and turned to leave. He was so scared that he really want to run away.

"Wait" Parv called out.

The servant who was leaving stopped and turned to look at him again "your highness?"

Parv grabbed one goblet from the tray "leave"

The servant almost ran away.

Parv looked at the red wine and sneered. No matter what he will have Nandini. She should be his and not anyone else's. A mere prince is nothing to compared to him who is about to ascend the throne. Thinking about it he drank the wine and threw the goblet on the ground angrily. There was no one in the corridor. All were busy in the hall. He planned to return to the hall but suddenly he felt his head was spinning. He held his head and frowned.

"What's happening?" He mumbled but his voice become hoarse. His body swayed as he walked.

"Your highness are you alright?" A maid frowned she saw Parv.

"My head is throbbing, lead me to a room to rest" Parv said as he was still holding his head. His vision become blur and he couldn't see properly.

"Your highness, this way" the maid led him towards the side room of the corridor. It was where the guests come to rest for a while from the crowd. But since it's Samrat's ceremony no one was in the side room when everyone was enjoying in the hall.

Parv walked inside the room and sat on the bed.

"Your highness do you want me to bring juice?" The maid asked.

"No, leave. I want to rest for a while"

The maid replied yes before leaving the room closing the door. Parv felt his body becoming hot and there was reaction in his lower part of the body. He removed his pagdi and and removed the button of his cloth to let the air hit his body. But the hotness becoming more and more unbearable. He couldn't hear the door being opened and closed again.

A beautiful girl walked in. When she saw him her face turned red. She knew she is gambling taking a high risk but this was also her last chance. Today if she can perform good and get a position then her life would be comfortable in the palace.

"Your Highness" she called out softly with a gentle seducing tone.

Parv looked up and saw Nandini's face in his blur vision. She was looking at him with a seductive eyes. Her face was flushed and there was shyness in her act. Suddenly he felt erection and the hotness spread over his body making him almost exploding.