Chapter 29 - Humiliation

Nandini looked at the person and gave a expressionless face. She picked up the tea cup and took a sip. The tea was served by the servant boy to wait while the meal was ready to serve. Seeing Nandini ignored her the person got more angry.

"I guess Miss Ahza is enjoying such a fine tea for a first time? Afterall it's not like everyone could taste the find tea of this restaurant. Besides only the high-class reputed people can come here to have meal. I guess Miss Ahza has not tried the Shrimp Scampi , this is the best dish in this restaurant "

Nandini placed the tea cup on the table and looked up "I did not know Lady Zaina also works as a waitress in Sunfeast "

Zaina's heart burnt in anger as she glared at Nandini. Her look could kill anyone if it was physically possible. She strode inside and stood before Nandini.

"Miss Ahza, don't cross your line. How dare you compare me with such a low lives? Do you even know who I am?"

Nandini got up. Their height was same as they looked at eachother. None was ready to back off.

"It was such a funny to hear it isn't it? You are so angry because you are compared with a servant and yet, you need them all day around to serve you. Without them you could not even lift your hand. Besides who would not mistaken if you suddenly barge in someone's private room explaining about dishes, which only the servants do as their duty"

Zaina's chest filled with anger. She was so angry that she almost lost her breath "how dare you talk back like that? You don't know how much of a influence my father has in the capital. The whole kingdom knows about him"

"Lady Zaina are you showing how much of a coward you are?" Nandini tilted her head "showing off the general 's influence to win a argument, I didn't expected it. Besides you are the one who suddenly barged in invading my privacy. Who gave you the right to barge in my room to interrogate me, just because you are a daughter of general? Aren't you disgracing the reputation of your father?"

"Shut up who gave you the right to drag my father here?" Zaina glared.

"You know this clearly who dragged him down Lady Zaina. I would ask you politely to return to your room and leave me in peace and I will forget this incident has happened" Nandini told her.

"Humph! You think I will get scared of your mere threat? Do you think I have no idea about what you are planning in your mind?" Zaina snorted "I know it clearly, you are trying to grab Yuvraj's attention. You think with that ugly face of yours you are able to win his heart?"

Nandini smirked "you think my face is ugly? But does Yuvraj thinks the same?"

Zaina was tongue-tied. She knows it's true. She has seen how Parv looked at Nandini. There was some softness and admiration in his eyes. Thinking about it she gritted her teeth in hate.

"Whether I am ugly or not, it has nothing to do with you. I am not the one who is dating with a person who is about to get married  privately in a expensive restaurant "

"Miss Ahza how dare you? What are you referring to me?"

"I am referring what you are thinking in your mind. Do I need to voice it for you?"

Zaina never thought that one day she will lose in argument. She don't know how to reply. It was true that she invited Yuvraj and planned this date even though she knew he was about to get married. She wanted to grab this chance and make him fell for her so she can become the second chief consort of the Yuvraj.

"Lady Zaina, it will be more better if you just leave. Ad I said I will take it as nothing happened " Nandini said again. She just wanted her to leave the room. She couldn't tolerate this woman anymore. A two faced woman like her is something she despise the most.