Chapter 79 - Dispute Between Samay

Yukta was beyond angry. She was never humiliated like this before. She went to see that Shay and wanted to kock some sense to her to back away from the thoughts of Yuvraj. Everything was going well and she knew she was winning but suddenly that woman appeared and everything changed. That Miss Ahza was someone who is not easy to deal with. She did heard about her amazing skills but she never expected that Miss Ahza will also be there to help Shay. She could have won it that girl didn't appeared.

No one has ever disrespected her like this. In Quasar there are many ladies who is capable but they were also defeated by her but how come she suddenly lost the words to retort back that slut? Yukta clenched her fist. She couldn't digest the fire in her heart. Her face flushed and her eyes were red already. That Miss Ahza, just because she got engaged, she thinks she has the upper hand. Just because Prince favours jer a little, she thinks she could do anything.

"No...." Yukta screamed "how dare she? What does she thinks of herself?" She gritted her teeth. "If she thinks that with a little favour she could win against me then she is wrong. Totally wrong. I will prove her this and will also saw her right place.  Yukta slapped the table hard to vent her anger.

"Miss please calm down. If you get angry like this then your body will get hurt" Yuna said beside her.

Yukta glared at her "how dare you to lecture me? Now you got the courage to advise me?"

"Miss, I really don't meant it" Yuna explained in hurry. "If your body get harmed then master will skin me alive. I am here to take care of you"

Yukta rolled her eyes "I can't hold myself back. That slut had the gut to talk back to me. She is not that simple to deal with. I thought that threatening Shay will be enough to seperate her from Yuvraj but looks like that sister of hers also know about the secret affair of Yuvraj and Shay. She won't let it break that easily"

"Then what should be done miss?"

"What should be done? Of course we need to plan well. She is now engaged with Prince Manik, so it's not easy to deal with her. Besides she herself is not simple and her background in the capital is quite high" Yukta frowned.

"Yes, I have also heard that even Samrat and Samragyee praised Miss Ahza well. They are highly impressed with her" Yuna reminded.

"Humph, it's all about business deal. She got quite a reputation in the capital with business thays why these royals are keeping a good attention to her. Royals are only care about reputation and respect. So they will definitely not neglect her given to the face she gained in the capital with her skill"

"Miss this Miss Ahza is really bold. She even dared to disrespect you in from of everyone " Yuna said.

This words stabbed Yukta's heart. Even in the Quasar there's none who will neglect or disrespect her like this. Though the princes were cold to her but they also had to show some respect since she is the daughter of the Advisor. But this Miss Ahza didn't cared and even don't bothered to show any respect or give face. That slut even dared to threaten her using the Tanishq as a bargain. How can she endure this unbearable humiliation just like that?

"No, if things goes like this then it will be a problematic. I had to cut the roots before the tree bloom"

Yuna gasped "miss do you want to-"

Yukta glared at her "watch what you are saying? We are in the foreign land, how dare you speak so freely? Don't you remember the saying that even walls has its ear?"

Yuna lowered her head "I am sorry miss, it was my mistake "

"It's good you understood it well. Go fetch me paper. I need to send father a latter about the progressing of the status in Tanishq. No matter what he need to know about this matter too"

"Yes" Yuna left to bring paper.

Yukta looked out of the window. She had been trained since young to become the Yuvrani if Quasar then how could she let any slut to snatch it from her. Her father and mother has been strict to her learning the royal etiquettes. She has been dreaming to seat beside Samarth on the throne. She knew Samarth never promised her anything nor he has any feelings for her. But she likes him a lot and want to become his wife, his queen. And she also knows that there will be many woman in the harem too so she already made up her mind about sharing her husband. But as long as she get hold of the title and position with power nothing's matter. She could rule and that's enough and in this matter she don't even care if Samarth likes her or not.

"I will never let anyone come on my way. I thought Shay's matter will be easy to handle without any complications but no that Miss Ahza is getting on my way now. I have to remove her first then dealing with Shay is just a piece of cake" Yukta's lips curled up with a evil smirk "Yuvraj Samarth whether you want it or not you have to be mine. There's no way I will let you marry any other woman before me. This Shay is just a fool who couldn't even present herself well, how could a woman like her able to help him? Once that slut Ahza is out of the way, this Shay will also be gone for a good. Humph! Two sisters vying for great powers? I will see how can some sluts gets it.  You humiliated me so much, I will pay you double times" She mumbled as her eyes turned dark and and her fist clenched in the window frame.

In the restaurant Shay was sitting alone. She was looking dazed. Nandini already left after the meal because she had a meeting to attend. Shay wanted to stay back because she wanted to buy some things.

"It's all because of him. Why can't people let us live a peaceful life? They just had to interrupt and cause troubles? Is Madan was not enough that even the foreigners are stated to barge in our lives" she mumbled as her fist on the table clenched tightly.

"It's all because of that man. If he was not there then that woman would not come looking for us and even use threat" she shook her head "I really don't like it"

"What you don't like?" A male voice sounded behind her.

Shay jumped on her seat and tilted her head back. Samarth was standing behind him with a smile. He is here now?

"What are you doing here?" She frowned.

"I was passing by and coincidentally saw you sitting alone so I came to meet you. Now tell me what are you doing here alone and what you don't like?" He asked.

"I came here with Nandini"

He nodded "so what were you taking about earlier?"

"Do I need to give you all the information your highness?" She asked.

Samarth frowned. He couldn't understand what happened to her so suddenly? Her sweet tone changed into cold one. 

"What happened? Why are you so cold towards me?"

She got up "you happened? It was my mistake to meet you in the first place. Our life was just strated to get peaceful but you have to barge in bringing along all the problems and troubles"

"What are you saying my lady? I can't really understand you"

"You don't understand? Of course how will you? You are the great royal prince who is about to ascend the throne afterall. How will you know what the ordinary people are doing? Your highness it will be better if you just refrain yourself from meeting a foundling person like me. It may ruin your reputation at the end" Shay snapped. She turned away to leave but Samarth grabbed her wrist.

"What happened? What nonsense you are sprouting about? What foundling? Tell me who put such such idiotic thoughts in your mind?" He asked.

Shay turned around "I don't want to have any connection with you and your kingdom your highness. Please show some mercy and leave me alone so that I can leave at least a peaceful life without anyone troubling. I have enough of sufferings and now I want to die peacefully. Besides I am not reliable enough for a mighty prince like you as well as your Royality. Afterall I am not like your almighty Quasar people" she freed her wrist and threw a glare before leaving.

Samarth stood there watching her back with his jaw clenched tightly.