Chapter 2 : Rebirth Of The Princess

Tanishq Dynasty....

Prime Minister Mansion...

Mild wind was blowing in the courtyard and the curtains on the windows were dancing with the rhythm of the wind. The courtyard was not huge and looked more shabby unlike other courtyard in the huge mansion. There was a small pond with rockery on the yard. The servants serving were also small in amount. Just two personal young girls with their masters and two other young servants. The inner decoration of the courtyard was almost broken but still it was decorated finely.

Two girls were standing inside the room and one can hear the light sob echoing in the silent room. The girl in maid uniform looked at her master who was sobbing sitting on the chair. Her eyes fell on the another figure lying on the bed almost looking like a corpse.

"Miss what we are going to do now?" She asked slowly.

Her master's moistened eyes raked over the figure lying on bed and her heart clenched tightly.

"Nandini" she called out softly while sobbing. Her only family in the whole world is now lying on bed like a dead. She was not responding to her calls. Her only younger sister. If she die then what she is going to do? Their parents died early leaving the two sisters behind. They knew the other members are not their family, may be on surface but I'm reality they are not.

"Young miss has been sick for days already. I have already told the mistress but she didn't send any physician to treat our young lady at all. Last night her fever got so severe that she was shaking uncontrollably and then she stoped responding and lay on the bed without moving" another maid who was standing at the foot of the bed cried in grievance. She looked at her master on bed and couldn't help but feel pity. She hated the head mistress of the mension. They ignored the sick person completely like they are not related by blood. If her master die then she will join without any hesitation. She made up her mind and looked determined.

"Miss should we inform?" The first maid asked again.

The lady who was sobbing stopped and reached out gently stroking the face of her younger sister. Her face was pale and has become white. Her body turned slightly cold. Her hand paused before she sobbed again.

"My sister, my only family. How could you leave your elder sister like this? What will I do and how will I live in here?" She asked softly. She closed her eyes and cried. "Nandini please don't leave me behind" she pleaded.

The two maids cried silently. The courtyard fell into deep silence again.

White light flashed in Nandini's mind and her body twitched. Her breath become hard then she let out a groan. She opened her eyes and blinked few times trying to adjust the light of the room. She looked around and her eyes widened in shock.

Where is she? Didn't she died?

"Miss is awake" a joyful sound echoed in her ear. Nandini turned to looked at unfamiliar face. She looked like 16 years old girl. Her eyes were wet yet she was smiling.

"Nandini?" A gentle hand grabbed her hand making her look at side. There was another lady who was beautiful looking at her with a happy face.

"You ..." She gasped then cried out "I thought I almost lost you. I still can't believe you are awake"

Nandini couldn't understand what's happening around her. She was drowning in the sea of fire in the prison yet when she wake up she was in another unfamiliar place? There's no way that anyone would save her then how come she ended up here? Suddenly her head throbs and some certain scenes flashed in her mind. She held her head tightly.

"What happened?" The lady by her side asked "are you feeling pain? Umi bring some water"

The maid behind the lady nodded immediately. A glass of water was brought and Nandini drank it all. She calmed her heart down then looked at the girl again. Flashing a smile she said softly.