Chapter 48 - New Concubine Of Yuvraj

When Arna and other walked inside the side room the first thing they saw was the scattered cloths ok the floor. The cloth of man and woman mixed together. The room has no other person other than the two naked people on bed. Arna frowned slightly and she gritted her teeth. Her son was not someone who will do such thing, that to in this ceremony. There must be someone fanning the wind.

*What's happening here?" She asked.

"Your highness, I was passing by to get few more cups to serve drinks. Only then I heard noises from thos room. I thought some guest needed assistance so I went in but I couldn't help be felt scared with the scene. Then this gentleman asked me to inform you" the maid who reported in the hall said with trembling tone.

"Yout highness, Yuvraj is not in his right sense. From his posture, someone must have drugged him to lose his control on himself" Divij walked forward informing.

"Take him back to his room" Arna ordered. She knew Divij. Her son's servant.

Divij nodded and and gathered the clothes before pulled Parv up and covered his body before leading him out. Once Parv left the woman in bed moaned lightly.

"Who dares to scheme against my son? They really thinks they had a upper hand using such tricks?" Arna griited her teeth. She could easily guess the motive behind this scheme. She couldn't help but feel anger in her heart. Those useless people even dared to use her son to make their way? What does they think of themselves?

"Who is she?" She pointed towards the naked woman on bed.

Minister Ohas was not affected by the sight at all. As a minister he had seen many situations like this. After all he has been working in the court for such a long time already.

"Your highness she is the daughter of general Mahal. The Shaini family. The general is still in the border side" Ohas replied calmly.

Arna griited her teeth. The woman in bed moaned again. She tried to move her body and her front was on display before the servants. When she opened her eyes she saw people in the room she squealed and grabbed the bed cover to wrap it around her body masking her nakedness.

"You slut, you dared to use such dirty acts to lure the Yuvraj in your plan? Do you think other's couldn't see what you are doing?" Arms yelled glaring at her.

Zaina tried hard to cover her body. She was so frightened with the people in the room who saw her naked body and along with the curses the Samragyee throwing on her. Her body trembled and she couldn't speak for a moment. Her body was already aching from the hard action and now she could not calm herself too.

"Get her dress and drag her in front of the Samrat" Arna ordered and turned around leaving the room. Two maid come forward and forcefully dragged Zaina out of the bed and made her wear cloths. Zaina's body was weak and her legs trembled. She felt pain in her lower part and couldn't even stand properly.

The happy occasion suddenly turned gloomy. A man and woman was kneeling on the ground. Suddenly teo maids dragged Zaina out and pushed her harshly to knees on ground. Zaina cried out in pain and fell on the ground.

Samrat glared at three of them "young general Kul, how do you explain these things?"

"Your majesty my sister is innocent. She could never do such thing. There must be some misunderstanding which led the situation to this point. I request your majesty to please judge this matter" Kul replied.

"What there to judge?" Arna frowned "does young general thinks that since your sister is so innocent, then it's the Yuvraj who did all these om purpose? Yuvraj is under heavy drug that he is still unconscious on his bed. He was severely drugged to the point where he couldn't even hold his sense" she snorted.