Chapter 125 - What's The Advantage?

The news of two countries involving into war spread around the neighborhood. The citizens of both countries are scared. For Tanishq, Quasar is powerful and strong. They had defeated the great Hunas not long ago. And if Tanishq get into war with them then will it survive? Besides Quasar is related to Tanishq. They have family ties with each other and there also marriage relationship between the two countries. Two girls from the Tanishq has been chosen to be the bride of Quasar princes and keeping aside this matter, even the Samragyee of Quasar was the real blood sister of Tanishq Samrat. So the citizens of Tanishq couldn't understand why they are engaging into war now. Even the banished Yuvraj also returned to fight in the war. Many had raised questions and debated in this matter but no one able to conclude at the end. 

As for Quasar, they had just defeated the Hunas not long ago. The loss in the war was great and now before the army could heal properly there's another war. Will Quasar able to withstand another battle? This was a biggest tension. Though they had gained the power of Hunas but both side lost many things in the last war and needed time to prepare themselves. Even if the Tanishq is not comparable but a small weakness could turn the situation around. No one knows what will happen this time. But it was clear that the war won't stop until one side is destroyed completely.

At night time Samarth and Manik was making plan for departure. They had planned before and wanted to take a step ahead against their enemy. Right at this momen the fire torches were lit up and there was a huge map laid on the wooden table. The room was not crowded but only few silhouette reflected on the wall.

"Heard that Parv has his own secret army. He has been collecting peoples and training then to be his secret weapon" Samarth said. "He has upper hands and helis confidence doubled "

"He is a schemer, of course he won't let go of this matter. It would have been more better if I just finished him off at that time. There's still leftover revenge" Manik replied.

"There are some things that could not be rushed" Samarth shook his head and eyed the map "attacking Tanishq is not tough but I must say their defensive army is quite strong. It's not easy to break it. Look at this" he pointed to the drawn picture in the map "these high walls are the  strongest barrier to stop enemy attack from outside. It's high and takes efforts to climb up. This is the first barrier and then the army techniques. We need a good back up plan if we are going straight"

"Not a string point" Manik shook his head. "They are likely to be waiting for us to take the efforts. It's easily seen. As per Parv's technique, he would guess this point clearly "

"Let alone the high walls. The other two way is kind of dangerous. The sound thern way is water and and north way is forest, the deepest one. The bushes are high and if we go through it would take more time and will delay process. Giving to this disadvantages, I think there's only one way left" Samarth and Manik looked at each other.

"Call for the wall in battlefield " they both said together.

"We can't lose any kind of advantage. Everyone knew that the war is going to happen. So this is the better choice" Samarth said and Manik nodded agreeing.

"Zain, I want you send the secret guards to collect some news of other party. Parv is finally back after taking a long rest. His chest must be filled with anger and this is the best time for him. I would also like to see how long he can pretend before finally giving up" Manik said "last time was not enough for him so he went behind scheming. I officially hate the back schemers now"

"Yes, master" Zain nodded and walked out immediately.

"You really have to say that?" Samarth rolled his eyes.

"He dared to lay finger on my woman. According to that, I was too merciful last time" Manik replied.

"We must make sure, things won't go wrong. We can't afford to lose"