Chapter 54 - Myra Ran Away

Next day in the minister mansion, Myra was throwing tantrums I her room. She was so angry that she wanted to curse everyone. The almost destroyed her room in anger. Even the maids were frightened and they moved away. Myra's face turned red and her eyes were teary. She sat on the bed and wept.

Madam Urvi just entered inside and saw the mess. She immediately got angry looking around then her gaze fell Myra who was sobbing.

"What's all this?" She asked sternly.

Myra looked up "mother" she got up and wiped her face "mother how can you be so biased towards me? I don't want to marry others but Prince Manik. He is the man I chose for myself. If I have to marry then it have to be him"

Madam Urvi narrowed her eyes "why are you so fool? You think I am getting you married because I am biased? Do you even know what you are wishing for? Prince Manik is not someone whom you can marry as you please. Besides he is not the resident of Tanishq. You can't harbour such intention towards him"

"What's the problem? Nandini that bitch can marry him but I can't. What does she has that I don't?" Myra screamed.

"Lower your voice" Madam Urvi ordered glaring at her. "What do you think you are doing? Where are your manners? If you keep behaving like that let alone Prince Manik, even the commoner of the capital will despise you. Besides Prince Manik was the one who asked for marriage to Samrat himself. Do you think if it was not because of giving face and keeping harmony Samrat would agree to this marriage arrangements? If it was other prince or person that your father and I would have help you. But Prince Manik is exception. You can't marry him no matter how how much you throw tantrums "

"You are so cruel mother" Myra went insane as she pointed her finger to Madam Urvi "you only love Miyara and think of her. As for me, you are too careless. I want to marry Prince Manik no matter what. I won't marry anyone else" she screamed at her top lung.

"Impudent" Madam Urvi become angry "do you have waste in your head? You can't even understand your situation yet kept dreaming about unnecessary things. How come you become so stupid? Do you want to sacrifice the whole family to grant your wish? Samrat will execute the whole generation because of your wishful thinking. You useless, all you know is how to make trouble. Looks like you are too pampered that you can't see the truth and kept blinding your eyes with your dream. Prince Manik is not someone who will take interest in you, nor he is Yuvraj to accept things silently. Your father and I trying to give you a life where you can live well without any troubles but you are still trying to avoid it. You will get married to the second son of Health Minister. That gentleman is also a assistant minister and has good income for himself and also looks handsome. You will have a better life. It will be better for you if you just consider this and marry without creating any problem " after saying this she turned around and left.

Myra kept glaring at her back. She bit her lips and turned her head away. She will never accept the fact that she had to marry someone else and not Prince Manik. She believes it's just a matter of time before she entered the Quasar Hall then Prince Manik will make her princess consort. She has everything that a man wants besides Prince Manik is also a man and which man could ignore a beautiful woman. Thinking about this Myra become happy. She had to leave this place and find Prince Manik 's whereabouts. Once he touches her he have to take the responsibility no matter what. And then she will make sure that Prince Manik will only love him.

××××

"Second son of the Health Minister?" Nandini frowned. She never expected that Madam Urvi will be so eager to marry Myra off first. The Yuvraj has just taken a concubine and yet instead of consoling her daughter who must be broken hearted she is busy preparing the marriage of second daughter. This is strange.