Chapter 44 - Gits For Cousins

Bastard.

That was the only word come into her mind. Glaring at him he bite hard ok his lips making him hiss. Using the opportunity she pushed him away from her. This is the first time she has been kissed so passionately by a man. It's not that she never had any intimacy but whatever she had with Parv in her last life was all plain and dramatic. Because even though they were husband and wife for everyone but they don't have any romantic occasion to gather the memories with. And now being kissed like this she felt her heart beating so fast that it almost making her fell weird.

She wiped her moth with the back of her hand "your highness even if you are a prince, no one has given you any right to use such action on me. Your behaviour is not less than a lecher and if I need to I won't hesitate to sue you for molesting me even if I had to tarnish my own reputation "

Manik leaned on the couch and looked at her. Her flushing face was the result of his action and he felt it quite pleasing in his heart. If it was any other person calling him "lecher" then he would have beheaded them without blinking but in the current case it's not like that. He don't even mind being called with names. 

"Ah, so little girl means I have no right to kiss you?"

Nandini frowned. What kind of man is this? Don't he have any shame in him?

"Looks like your highness lacks in knowledge. You can't understand any word without given a further explanation?" She mocked him.

Manik laughed "well, since you are comparing me to a lecher than I also need to confirm it isn't it?" He got up and stepped towards her "afterall you are the first one to give me such name"

Nandini glared at him "your highness you guts are quite strong, I must say. Who gave you right to kiss me? What are you to me? Nothing"

Manik raised an eyebrow. Hearing her words he only felt is funny and kind of interesting. No woman has said something like this to him. And now since he found something so exciting, he would go to any extent just to have her.

"Nothing?" He leaned "you saying I am nothing to you, thays why you are refusing" he whispered in her ear.

"Wh-what?" Nandini could not understand. His hot breath tickling her.

"Hmm...you smell good"

Nandini's eyes widened and she was about to push him away but he grabbed her waist and pulled her close before dropping his head and biting on her neck making her hissing sound when she felt pain.

Manik licked her skin before moving away "since I have already touched you and kissed you, this will make you remember me clearly"

Nandini couldn't hold back her anger and raised her hand before slapping his face so hard that her palm hurt. She was breathing heavily with anger whole her eyes were glaring at him.

Manik was not expecting this. To be suddenly slapped by her, he was unprepared and his have turned other side with the force. He held his cheek it was slightly painful. And for a soft hand to be able to slap this hard, he liked it. She was not weak as she show on surface.

"How dare you?" Nandini yelled.

He turned his head and smirked "what a fierce little girl. Since you liked me so much, then you have to bear the responsibility too" after that he left the room leaving Nandini in delusion. She couldn't understand his meaning.

"Humph! Who cares about him" she sat on down angrily huffing. She raised her hand and touched her neck.

"This is...." She bit her lips. What's happening? Why she don't feel disgust with his action even if she was angry? And she couldn't understand it anyway. Closing her eyes she fell back on the bed.