Chapter 52 - Madam Urvi's Decision

Next day Miyara and Myra's skin become better. Doctor Shen didn't leave but stayed in the mansion to treat the two ladies. He applied medicine on them to cure the allergy effect and also made them drink the medicine. Myra threw tantrums because the medicine taste bitter. The bitterness would linger in mouth for longer period of time. But Madam Urvi made sure there's nothing lack.

At this time a loud crash could be heard in the room. Since Myra was staying in Miyara's room she angrily threw a flower vase on the ground. Though the allergy effect has cured but the scratching marks are still there. At this moment her face looks quite hideous.

"This is all because of that bitch. She dared to use drug to harm us" she yelled.

"Myra what are you doing?" Miyara frowned.

Myra turned to her "look at my face, how I am going to show this outside? Won't other people laugh at me? And this all happening because of that bitch. She Intentionally gave us those custom made to lure us and make us wear it at any cost while planning to dug us"

"Even if she planned we are the one who jumped to grabbed it. Isn't it?the fool ones are we not her" Miyara angrily said.

"But she tricked us, how can you take her side and say that we are the one who provoked her? It's just about a some dresses, she owns thousands. Can't she just give some to us? What harm will it done to he" Myra argued.

"Shut up and leave. I don't want to talk to you. If you can't stay silent then it's better if you just return to your own room. I need some peace to heal my scars"

Myra got angry hearing it "you are so biased. Do you think with that thinking of yours you can live in Yuvraj's palace. Now that Zaina slut has already entered before you. She is more capable than you. You all pretend to be gentle and harmless on surface but in reality you are nothing but a coward. You could not even stop that slut from sleeping with Yuvraj. I fear once you will enter the palace, that slut will fight you to death. Humph, you can act all you want but remember me if you don't act fast then another woman will enter before you have the final chance to enter the palace"

"MYRA" a loud voice screamed. They turned to see Madam Urvi standing at door with an angry look. Her face was red from anger. Myra who was confidant few minutes ago suddenly started to feel scared.

"Mother?" She didn't expected Madam to walk in at this moment.

Madam Urvi walked angrily and before Myra could say she slapped hard hard "what do you mean by those words? Your sister and Yuvraj were schemed by other woman and instead of helping your sister to heal her wound you are mocking her using you words? How dare you utter such curses for your own sister? Is this what I taught you all the time? Where are your manners?"

"Mother it's all that Zaina's fault. Why are you angry with me? Besides elder sister could not do anything when that Zaina was making plans-"

"Are your sister omnipotent to know what others planning? Do you think we all have miraculous power to read other's mind? Where is your brain? You are shaming your own sister and dragging the relationship in a mud. That slut Nandini is better than you. Look at her and look at yourself. She has rise in power and dragged her sister to enjoy the comfy life and luxury. Shay don't even need to work hard but to enjoy her life with silver spoon. See how she takes cares of Shay. And look at you, cursing your own sister for other people's schemes. Is this what a younger sister do?"

Myra felt wronged. And this is the first time her mother even compared her with Nandini. Speaking to it, it was even true that Shay lives a good life because of Nandini. They don't have parents but they still don't lack anything. They don't even need other's help to live their life.