Chapter 53 - Visiting As Fiancee

The man stared at her with a smirk. Even in dark she could feel his arrogance spreading around the room. But how can she be effected by it. She was already too unhappy with what he did in the ceremony. Forcing her to marry without having any choice. She knew even if she refused this evil creature would have do something to turn the situation. Besides Samrat had already agreed with him so even if she has position she could not refute the action freely. At the end she could only accept it unhappily.

"Why are you asking such question?" Manik moved towards her. "Why can't I come to meet my fiancee?" He added. Looking at the reaction of the woman he was sure that she don't want to see him. But how can he let this chance of teasing her to go just like that? Besides he felt funny when her face was red in anger though that's the only thing she can do.

"Coming at night with that excuse, your highness you really need stronger words to make excuses" she huffed.

"Excuse?" He chuckled "I really don't need one"

"Oh?" Nandini nodded "then the way you come please leave in that way" she turned around and about to move but Manik held her hand stopping her.

"I have came leaving my works so that I can have some words with my fiancee and you are giving me cold shoulder darling?"

Nandini 's eyes widened. No one ever called her with endearments. This is the first time where a man called her. Suddenly her heart gave a jump unknowingly. She shook her head inwardly and repeatedly reminded herself 'no, I can't fall for such tricks'

She turned around abruptly "who's your darling? What do you want? Coming here at night wasting my time. Do you think I can't do anything to you, you bastard" she was so fed up with this man who is continuously forcing her to do something that she never thought. Before she knew she raised her hand to slap him but her hand were caught in the middle.

Manik looked at her small hand in his grip and chuckled "are you sure you want to hit me? Because I won't have it for nothing. Since you dared to hit me then I also can dare to reward you"

"What do you mean?"? Nandini frowned.

Manik smirked and turned her around while holding her hands behind her back slightly twisting it.

"Ahm...what are you doing?" She tried to struggle but couldn't free herself.

"Why are you so angry?" He leaned and whispered in her ear. Nandini felt shivered when his hot breath flew in her ear.

"Who do you mean why I am angry? Don't you know it by yourself your highness? For forcing me like this, invading all my personal space and even went to ask for marriage without my constant. Do you think I will be happy?" Nandini gritted her teeth.

"Force?" He sounded puzzle "well you accepted it at the end. Why are you blaming me alone?"

Nandini was shocked. Blaming him? Is this man even serious? He is really asking this question to her? She felt this man could never be more shameless than this. She was so angry that she felt like chopping this man into pieces then throw it in the river.

"What do you want to do then your highness? Should I order Samrat to withdraw the arrangement at that time because I am dissatisfied? Are you sure he won't put me in dungeon and behead me the next day?"

Manik couldn't help but chuckled "when I am here, who would dared to harm you? Are you lacking trust in this matter?"

Nandini rolled her eyes "I don't trust you let alone adding the word lack in between" she snapped.

He smiled "are you sure you are faithful to yourself and your words darling? If you have no trust then you wouldn't have asked for a manpower from me and even giving him task to complete. You sure want to lie yourself?"