Chapter 15 - Miss Ahza

Nandini?

That was all Madam Urvi could think. How come this low girl become the owner of the Silk-Thread? The well reputed shop in the capital that even the Samragyee has a good impression over? She couldn't understand. She wanted to rack her mind over the past incidents yet she couldn't get her fill in anything. When did Nandini started this shop and how? If it was true that she is the owner them Madam Urvi doesn't want to imagine how lavish she is living currently, may be better than Minister Mansion too.

It was not Madam Urvi alone who were shocked. Those who saw Nandini in Minister Mansion before were also surprised and startled. Just few days ago the news of the two cousin sisters being seperated from the family had spread around the whole capital and now how could they won't be shocked when the two low girls become the owner of well known shop in the capital?

"Isn't she the daughter of minister mansion?"

"I heard they were kicked out of the family"

"They were so poor before how come they are living such a good life now?"

The gossips started to roam around the hall. Myra clenched her fist and and gritted her teeth. How could this be happened? She was the daughter of the minister yet these low lives are wearing more expensive cloths than her. How could she adjust this unfair in her heart?

"This is Miss Ahza?" Arna frowned looking at the young girl walking in gracefully. The girl looked poised and her manners were like those princesses in the palace. Even if young ladies in the capital has good manners but when it comes to imperial family the rules are behaviours are quite different and if others don't learn it properly there are high chances of mistakes. But the one who was walking towards her looked a like a queen herself.

How can a young girl have such different aura in such a young age? Arna thought to herself.

Rijwan nodded "yes your majesty, she is our owner Miss Ahza"

Arna gave a understanding nod "I am glad that Miss Ahza is personally here to send the gift. I am really impressed by the designs that Miss Ahza made recently "

Nandini came forward and bowed to greet the Samrat and Samragyee "greetings to his majesty and her majesty. Congratulations for your birthday your majesty "

Arna waved her hand "thank you for attending my birthday ceremony Miss Ahza, I really liked the gift"

"It's my pleasure your highness, but I couldn't take the credit for this dress" Nandini smiled.

"Ah? Why is that?" Arna frowned.

"Your majesty, this dress though designed by me but the hard work who put through making it was my elder sister"

"Oh, where is she?" Arna asked.

Nandini gestured to Shay who was sitting at side. She get up immediately and stood beside Nandini and bowed.

"What a great pair!" Arna smiled "I hope in future, I can see good works again"

"It will be our greatest pleasure if your majesty thinks highly of our skils" Nandini and Shay bowed ahain.

"What a sweet tongue!" Arna let out a laugh."please take a seat and enjoy the food and drinks"

"Thank you" saying this the two sisters walked back and settled down.

At the side Miyara was frowning "since when they become so popular to be recognised by the Samragyee herself?"

Madam Urvi gritted her teeth in anger "that little slut must be planning it beforehand. That's why she didn't raised a word when father was kicking out of the family list" she clenched her fist. If Sanand hear today's event then she is sure that he will regret his decision that day. She tried to stop him several times but that old bastard didn't listen even assured her that this two will come and beg to take them back but now what? Which such prestige and glory who will remember that this two were the ignored sisters in the mansion.