Chapter 80 - Another Side Of Yuvraj

Manik walked from outside only to see Samarth was looking out of the window with a serious face. He frowned slightly and sat down on the couch eyeing him.

"What happened brother? You look like you are about to explode" he asked lazily.

"That's the plan" Samarth replied.

"Hmmm...." Manik tilted his head "what got you so mad? Something happened again?"

"Samyukta 's arrival is a curse"

Manik rolled his eyes "that woman again? What did she do this time?"

"She couldn't hold herself back. May be met Shay in the restaurant today "

"They met?" Manik frowned "don't tell me Nandini was there too"

"Right"

"Then...." Manik suddenly laughed out. "Was there a war?"

"What do you think?" Samarth turned around to look at him.

Manik smirked "Samyukta is too proud. Her status in Quasar is not low and given to her father's influence in the court of course she would think there's no one above her. Quasar can be her pride land but about Tanishq, I can't say the same thing"

Samarth exactly know what he was refering to. He walked towards the couch and sat down "are you so sure about it? Aren't you boosting too much?"

"Am I?" Manik smiled "brother it's useless to boost with unsure examples. Besides my woman is not someone who would endure any beatings without fighting back. How do you think the reputed businessmen she deals with give such respect to her and don't see her as just some little woman?"

Samarth rolled his eyes "you only want to find a chance to praise your woman"

"Brother theres nothing fake, afterall my heart is filled with sincerity "

"Fuck it" Samarth cursed "Samyukta has driven a sharp knife between us. How dare she thinks that she could win in this matter. Does she thinks she can do anything she please?" His eyes turned dark.

"No she thinks she is the right person to become your Yuvrani" Manik shrugged. "They thinks they concealed this quite well".

"Advisor 's dream is quite big. He is kind of fortunate enough that father is trying to turn blind eye to his intentions " Samarth clenched his fist.

"Everything has its own limit of endurance. If not today then tomorrow it is. But it's not time to think of it. You better get your misunderstanding cleared up before it becomes bigger"

Samarth got up "there's always a time for everything. But first I need to have some words with Samyukta. I also want to see how long wings are spread" he walked out after saying this.

Manik watching his retreating back "hmm...some people just couldn't wait to take action " then he let out a chuckle.

It was already late afternoon when Yukta come out of Samragyee's place. After returning she went to Samragyee and chatted with her enjoying tea and snakes. They shared stories about Quasar and Tanishq. She was already tired and and immediately fell on the couch as soon as she arrived in her room.

"Miss Samragyee seems gentle to you" Yuna said as placed a glass of water on the table.

"My father's status is not low and his majesty also gives him huge respect so of course the royals of Tanishq will be gentler towards me. Father had worked hard for this position and now everything is going as he planned" Yukta revealed a proud smile.

Yuna smiled as well "miss has said the truth. Master has done everything so that Miss can live a good life. Master loves miss the most"

Yukta smiled "you little girl, always knows how to use your sweet tongue"