Chapter 82 - Him?

The sun was setting in the sky and the orange glow spread covering the blue shade. The busy streets of the day started to become less crowded. And the light started to turn dark. The lights of the shops lit up and the shop keepers started to prepare to close. But in Silk-Thread Shop, the customers are still heavy. The shop was lit up with torches to keep the shop bath in light. Nandini was sitting in her room reading the list in her hand.

"Miss, since the winter is coming, manager asked if we could release the winter section in the counter. It's already late month of fall and the weather started to cool down" Shriliya said as she sat on the couch.

"We still have 15 days before the first month of winter to arrive. But it's also a good idea" Nandini nodded. "didn't we have the snow silk collection?"

"Yes"

"Prepare to show it on display, and don't forget to tag the prices. Count the needed another first then make the prices as per the designs of the dress. And yes, add the fir coats as well. It's better to have early preparation before the other shops. When it's winter we wil release the frore collection"

Shriliya nodded again "yes miss. I will arrange to release the first wonder collection on display with the price tags. The shop is about to close. Does Miss want to stay here or want to visit the other house?"

Nandini pondered for a while "where's sister?"

"A letter was sent from the eldest miss, it said she will stay in the main manor tonight"

"Fine then, I will go the other manor. This place just encourage me to work and I need to relax myself too" Nandini arched her body and suddenly let out a yawn.

Shriliya smiled "you are working from the morning, it's better if you take a bath to relax your body. Should I sent the new body lotion in the other manor. That lotion helps body to relax and maje it fresh. It released a week ago but not everyone could buy it as it's highly expensive"

"Huh? How much it cost?"

"1000,000 silvers per bottle"

Nandini raised an eyebrow "a bottle cost only that? It's quite cheap" she shrugged.

Shriliya almost laughed out. Of course 1000,000 silvers are not cheap. People would work 3-5 years but couldn't gain such money. But for Nandini it's different. Even she, as a shop assistant manager gets 500,000 silvers per month with extra seasonal bonuses of 200,000 thousand. Then it would definitely a cheap price for Nandini. The shop's per day income was 2000,000 gold coins which no shop earns in the capital.

"I will arrange to sent the product in the other manor" she said.

Nandini nodded and got up "I will come tomorrow to check on the list. Make sure the snow silk should be displayed before the shop is opened"

"Yes" Shriliya nodded and Nandini walked out.

After closing the door Shriliya went out of the shop but started when she saw two man standing infront of the shop.

"Who are you two?"

"Are you the manager?" One of them asked.

"No, I am assistant manager " she replied.

"Please come with us. We mean no harm it's just our boss want to have a talk"

Shriliya frowned then nodded. They lead her near restaurant. When she reached she saw another two man looking high class was waiting.

"Oh you are here, please have a sit first" one of the man smiled.

Shriliya sat down calmly and looked at them "what does gentleman want to talk?"