Chapter 72 - An Advice

When Nandini returned home she saw was surprised to see Shay. Shay don't stay in shabby house much. She always stays in the main manor to work. She was sitting looking out of the window in daze. Nandini frowned slightly and walked towards her.

"Elder sister? What happened?"

Shay was startled at the sudden voice. She turned her head to see Nandini was looking at her frowning "when did you come?"

"Just now" Nandini sat on the chair "you are spacing out, you didn't even heard me coming. What happened? You look like you are not in right senses?"

What would she say? She thought that after gifting the dress to Yuvraj, their accidental interaction will end. But her thoughts were all wrong. It continued to the fair and embarrassed with the accidental kiss again. And then she did the biggest mistake accepting the lunch in invitation again. She thought she made herself clear but at the end she was tortured by him. She can still remember the brutal kiss he gave her. He forced her to kiss him back, and even roamed his hand on her body, a territory that man had touched. She was flustered and couldn't stop him. He looked all gentle but his action was dominic. He even warned her if she thinks of refusing him then there will be consequences. She don't know what to do?

"Sister?" Nandini called again.

Shay don't know what to reply. Can she tell everything to Nandini? But what will she think of her? Meeting the brother in law alone? Shay sighed. There are so many thoughts running in her mind that she couldn't comprehend.

"It's nothing. I am just tired from works thays all" Shay replied.

"Really?" Nandini asked not believing a word. "You never spaced pit likr this no matter how much the work loaded in the shop. Is there something you don't want to share?"

Shay looked up surprised. Nandini hold her hand and squeezed it lightly.

"I am your sister. You can share anything with me. I will never judge you or make comments on you, you know that. Then why are you hesitating so much? Burying things inside would only make you restless and it will feel as burden. Instead share it with me. If it's within me, I can help you" Nandini tried to assured her.

Shay wanted to tell but something inside her stoping her from doing it. She forced herself to reveal but at the end nothing came out from her mouth. She knows if Nandini knows the truth then she will be angry. If not on her than on him. And her relationship is about to built and Shay don't want it to get ruined before it start.

"You are thinking too much. There's nothing to tell. Where have you been? I went to the shop but you were not there" Shay said changing the topic.

Nandini sighed. She knows Shay won't tell her. Since she don't want to then there's no need to force.

"Samragyee sent invitation so I had to go to the palace"

"Samragyee invited you? Is it for any work?" Shay frowned.

"No. It was just an invitation for sharing lunch meal with her"

"Why she is trying to get closer? It's not like there's anything you have to do with her"

Nandini smiled hearing her words "who could read her mind? The royal's mind works different than the commoners. They plans something yet shows something. It's hard to get the main point"

If she was just another girl then she would have thought this way. But she was not someone from a aristocrat young lady but former Yuvrani who stayed with the Samragyee for years and has seen her all along. If she could not read her mind than it would be a waste of her living in the palace for 4 years. She knows exactly what they are planning yet how can she tell all these to Shay. She know Shay is her elder sister but she is also an innocent one. Shay don't know much about this harem fighting process because she has never experienced it.