Chapter 117 - Leaving Capital

A week later.....

"All these will be fine. We have 40 new collection which was pre-planned in these half a year time. Aunt Shri I am leaving this responsibility to you. After we leave, you can take orders if you can complete and even if you don't trade, you won't lose much. So about the trading, you don't have you worry" Nandini said checking the list in her hand.

"Miss you are really leaving this time?" Shriliya asked.

Nandini turned and looked at her "I have to. I have arranged everything here so in future you won't gave any problems"

Shriliya's eyes blurred with tears. She reached out wiping her eyes "miss if you leave then this shop won't be like always"

Nandini smiled "Aunt Shri is thinking too much. Business doesn't depends on one person and I am not exception. It will be depend on if you want to do it or not. Me, leaving won't change anything. You need to have faith and believe on yourself"

"Miss it's easy for you to talk like that. But there are many problems that we don't know how to handle" and it was true, whenever the shop faced any problem Nandini would always solve it so other never had to interfere in it. But now that she is leaving, how will they handle it?

Nandini just smiled "then, learn how to solve and learn how to find the way"

Shriliya was about to say more when manager Dhwani walked in "Miss the carriage is ready"

Nandini nodded "manager Dhwani, the manor is in your hand. You can turn the manor into a workplace for the shop. It will be more easier to invite few more workers to have fast delivery. And here" she handed him few scrolls. "These are the few scratches. It may help you in future. If there's any problem send me letters"

Manager Dhwani hold the scrolls "okay miss, all the luggages are put in the carriage already. Lady Shay is waiting"

"Lets go then"

When they were outside they saw Shay was standing near the carriage whole Manik and Samarth on the horse back. Nandini walked towards Shay and smiled.

"Is everything ready sister?"

"Everything has been handled" Shay nodded.

"Have a safe journey miss" Shriliya said as she handled a small pouch. The pouch was embroidered with a beautiful red silk threads with a design of peony flower.

"This..." Nandini gasped at the beautiful design.

"This is made by my granddaughter. She is just 10 this month and likes embroidery. She specially brought this silk threads and embroidered it for you. She said it's for best wishes, good health and also for joy. It's lucky that she managed to finish it before your leave"

"Thank you aunt Shri " Nandini took the pouch in her hand. "it's really beautiful. Your granddaughter is really thoughtful to make such thing. I really like it. Give my love to her"

Shriliya nodded "she will be joyful"

"And..." Nandini removed her beautiful fire opal bracelet from her wrist and handed it to her. "Please give this to your granddaughter as my thanks for the gift. And tell her I wish her success in her life"

"Miss this ..." Shriliya gasped. She know how expensive this fire opal stones are. And to give this exclusive bracelet for a small punch is really high thinking. "How can I accept this. This is too much"

"It's my love for her" Nandini pushed the bracelet in her hand. "I will keep this pouch safely. Thank you for everything Aunt Shri, I wish you good luck with the shop"