Chapter 14 : Colliding The Evil Prince

"Home" Nandini smiled and turned to Shay who was looking at the beautiful manor in awe. It was not too big nir too small but just the right size. It was a three storey house which was surrounded by the bamboo trees. There was a small lawn outside the door which connected the main entrance gate and the manor entrance door itself.

"This..." Shay looked around.

"Do you like it?" Nandini asked.

"It's truly beautiful" Shay nodded.

"Leys go inside then. I hope you will like your room" they walked inside the manor and bunch of servants were waiting for them to welcome. Shriliya and Rijwan was already there leading the servants.

"Welcome home, misses" they bowed.

"Come elder sister, let me show you your room first" Nandini pulled Shay with her as they headed towards the stairs.

The wooden door opened revealing a beautiful room before them. Shay walked in a d gasped. The room was decorated with expensive antic pieces which huge bed in middle. There was also a balcony at side near the window and a huge mirror attatched on the side wall.

"It's so beautiful" Shay almost cried. The whole room was screaming luxury wherever her eyes goes. She couldn't believe it will be her own personal room.

"These are the 12 maids, they will attend your every need. Starting from all the small to big works" Nandini said and pulled towards at the side door "and here it is your personal space" she opened the door.

Shay's eyes widened when her gaze fell on the series of books kept on the shelves placed in a raw. So many books.

"This..." Shay turned to Nandini who just smiled.

"It's yours. On the 2nd floor there was a room stored with various brocade, cloth bolts and threads. You can check it out later. Since you are here, take a bath and have a rest before the dinner"

Shay nodded "Nandini about the family-"

"Leave it to me elder sister, you only need to enjoy your stay and care about the orders we got newly. There will be your assistants who will help you do the work"

Shay smiled and nodded "okay"

"I need to look for something, see you during the dinner" saying this Nandini left the room.

She walked down the stairs and headed towards the West side of the ground floor. Shay will be staying at the first floor while she choose her room on the ground floor. She was not picky and anything that is livable is enough for her. Her room occupies more space than Shay, which was twice a size of Shay's room.

Rijwan was already waiting for her at the door.

"Miss there's a invitation"

"Invitation?" Nandini frowned and pushed the door opened and walked inside. Unlike Shay she don't appreciate servants. So the whole room was silent and there was only her and Rijwan in the room.

"Yes, the invitation was sent in the shop. The personal maid of the Samragyee sent it" Rijwan replied.

Nandini's sat down on the soft couch and glanced at the card in Rijwan's hand "what kind of invitation?"

"It is Samragyee 's celebrating her 40th birthday 3 days later in the palace. And last time she shopped from our store so she wanted to invite the Miss Ahza in her celebration" he said handling the invitation scroll to her.

Miss Ahza was Nandini's alternative name used for the shop. Everyone know the Silk-Thread is owned by Miss Ahza but no one saw how she looked like. It was Rijwan whom the people of the capital knows too well and he was the one who said the owner's name was Ahza.