Chapter 61 - Surprises In Both Side

Next morning Myra got ready. She was dressed in Orange colour. Her make up was not heavy and she looked simple. She don't look like she was marrying today. Since she is just a concubine, there's no need for extra make up. She wanted to present herself as a simple one instead of any royal concubine. Two maids will be going with her. She was only take her cloth chest. Though Minister Ohas was angry with the arrangements but Yuvraj told himself to send Myra rifat so he couldn't neglect it. He prepared few things for her and it was all put in the carriage. Once everything settled Myra was about to get inside the carriage she turned around and smirked at Miyara who was standing beside Madam Urvi expressionless.

"Elder sister you shouldn't be angry with this younger sister of yours. Though it should be you who entering the palace as wife before me, but this is not done by me. I hope you can accept my sincere apology. Yuvraj want me to enter today so I will be heading first. I will wait for you in the palace. And when you married, I will be there to welcome you as a bride. Afterall we are sisters and even after marriage our position will stay same, as siblings and also as wives" she gave a sweet smile again then climrd the carriage without turning back.

Madam Urvi wanted to say few things but Myra didn't gave her any chance. She didn't even looked at her and directly get inside the carriage. Minister Ohas gestured his man to start the carriage. Since he was asked to send her, he also need to go with her. He rode his horse then led the carriage towards palace.

Miyara watched the carriage sight fading away and she clenched her fist. She cried all night. Her mother said she will talk to Myra but at the end Myra went to the palace throwing mock at her. She glared at the back of carriage with hatred.

"Miyara you need to be more broad minded. Afterall she is your younger sister. And it's not like she will be the only concubine in the palace. When you get married, you will the main wife. Your position will be higher than her and you don't have to be worry about her too. You just-"

"Mother I don't want to listen to you" Miyara got angry "I don't need your condolence in this matter. She already went to become concubine. You said you will talk to her and prevent her to go there. But at the end you couldn't. You just stood here watching her leaving. Sisters? Humph, she even mocked me saying she got the chance to get there earlier than me. Is there any face for me to show up now? Before a wife married, two concubine already taken the position and one of them is my own blood sister. But what did you do? Nothing. It will be better if you don't talk to me anymore" Miyara said with red eyes. After crying the whole night her face become pale and her eyes were red already.

Before Madam Urvi could say Miyara left with a angry snort. She don't want to hear anything. Madam Urvi stood there looking at her back. First Myra then Miyara, all the daughter of hers is distancing away from her and she don't know how all of this happened. This two girls were always obedient and good to her but suddenly hoe everything changed like a waved that washed their lives and pulled into another side where everything is falling apart.  It was clear that Myra hated her, she couldn't fulfil her wish of marrying Prince Manik so she stabbed Miyara stealing her husband first. And now Miyara is hating for because she couldn't stop Myra.

Suddenly Madam Urvi wanted to scream loudly. What's happening in this Mansion is something she couldn't understand. Even Ohas who always doted on her not talking to her. After their quarreling that days, he didn't spared a look at her and also slept in the study. No, she have to make things right. She couldn't let Miyara and Ohas Jaye her any how. She have to do something.

She turned around to go inside but suddenly the loud noise of horses stopped her. She turned around to see a beautiful luxurious carriage stoped infront of the gate. There are few guards with the carriage who were wearing different attire frok the Tanishq army. Madam Urvi couldn't help but frown.  Slowly the carriage door opened and Manik climrd off.