Chapter 108 - The Threat For Decree

A month later...

A group of males entered the entrance gate of the Tanishq Kingdom. They were all armoured except the two man leading the group. The handsome face of the young man was bright enought to attract. The few passerby couldn't help but look back at the group again and again.

"Ah, finally we reached out destination" Manik sighed as he looked at the luxurious huge gate where the word Tanishq has been written in bold style. From the gate the territory of Tanishq started so was their destination.

Samarth glanced at his brother who was eagerly looking at the gate. He pursed his lips before saying "you are that interested in Samrat?"

"Who cares about the old fellow?" Manik replied without any hesitation. If Samrat of Tanishq have heard his comment he would have fainted on the spot. Calling the rular an old fellow is a great insult to the king. But at this moment who cares about it.

"I am more interested in scar-beauty sitting in the chair and ordering around" Manik finished his words. "Leys get going brother, I can't let her wait for me more. I have to show her, I have returned without any bruise" he signaled his horse to march forward.

Samarth shook his head "do you forget we have to greet the Samrat first?" He followed Manik.

"Thays why we need to hurry" Manik yelled back.

Samarth shook his head and made a "heiya" sound to encourage the horse to run faster to catch up with his brother. The group of armoured guards speed up to follow their masters.

In the court Samrat Shayak was listening to the to court matters presented by the ministers. Since the removal of the  minister Ohas from the chief post, few more ministers has joined the court. Now the cases are presented one by one while low grade minister Ohas stood at side. His role in the court has changed so much that now no one recognises him as a person. He was now looking like a decorative item in the court hall.

"Your majesty, as you wished few of the guards were sent to the Southern part. The rebels that started as Heen subsided by the soldiers and this is the newest report " the defence minister presented the report to the Samrat.

Shayak nodded "it's a good news. Pass the order to capture those who started this rebel and bring them here, in the court. I would not allow any unwanted people living at the mercy then stab on the back from behind"

"I will immediately pass the order your majesty. Your majesty should not get angry and ruin your health in the process" the defence minister bowed.

"Just pass the order. There is imperial physicians to check in my health" Shayak waved his hand in dismissing manner.

"Your majesty that-" one of the minister had just started but stopped when they heard the loud announcement of the gate keeper of the hall.

"His Highness's of The Quasar has arrived in the court"

Shayak's eyes lit up instantly. He had been waiting for their arrival.  He has already planned out the plot he made. This time there won't be any chance and he will lay his trap for them to walk in. He knows they are not someone to be fooled easily but there many people who want the country to be in peace and they will definitely raise their questions if the princes try to protest.

This time Shayak has already made his plan well. He was just waiting for them to come and he can execute his way. He saw two handsome man walked in. His eyes glittered as he looked them, specially looking at Samarth.

"Ah, my nephews finally returned" Shayak said with a bright smile. "Minister pause today's other pending cases, we will discuss tomorrow" he ordered.