Chapter 111 - Miyara Gone Insane

The hall was gloomy and the soft crying sound could be heard. Even though the current minister house is not in good position but the past one was eventful. During the role of minister Sanand the minister mansion was eventful and well-respected in the capital. Minister Sanand was a powerful person and also favored by the late Samrat. But the era didn't stay long and soon the title passed to Ohas who succeeded at first phrase in life but at the later end fell down so hard. Now the minister mansion is not more than a commoner house.

Urvi cried hard enough until her face was tear-stained and her eyes were red. No one knows how real it is. But looking at her they could not say it was fake one. She cried like it was her own father who died. Some pitied her and some just ignored her. The madams who used to be her friends now didn't even look at her. All sad condolences went to Ohas and his new concubine who looked like madam of the house. She handled the situation more better than Urvi who just cried like mad woman.

It was almost time to say good bye to the old minister. Everyone was ready to lift the coffin when few maids arrived. Everyone looked at Miyara who came to say last good bye to the old minister. Miyara's features was not like before. Once she used to be very beautiful one and now she looked like a devasted lady who lost everything. After being ruined for marriage and her title of lady bring matched from her, she is nothing in the eyes of people. For them she was someone who had secret affair and betrayed the would be husband.

"I never thought Miyara would be seen like this one day" Shay whispered to Nandini.

"Everyone has their own time" Nandini replied whispering back.

"After everything happened, she is changed. Totally"

"Who knows what happened back in the mansion. Giving to the nature of her father, it's not like she will have good impression after the incident. Besides his majesty was so angry at time, he even snatched her own identity" Nandini said.

"It's a pity?" Shay frowned.

"Do you?" Nandini glanced at her.

Shay just pursed her lips. This action of hers already declared her answer. There's no need for her to use verbal action. They were talking in low tone when Miyara who was about to bow to give respect to her grandfather, looked up. As soon as she saw Nandini, her eyes turned red and anger was clearly visible in her face. Before anyone could react she pushed the maids away and ran towards Nandini madly. Gema who was standing beside Ohas saw this and immediately shouted.

"Grab the miss, don't let her harm anyone"

Urvi who was crying at side immediately sobered up. She looked at her daughter and frowned. On the other hand Qushi and Umi who were standing behind Nandini and Shay blocked Miyara.

"Let me go, how dare you block my way. I will kill this bitch today. My life has become he'll because of her. She is the reason behind my pain and miseries. Let me go....." Miyara yelled and shouted struggling in the hands of maid.

"Minister Ohas what kind of behaviour is this? This is how you raised your daughter to be? Isn't it too shameful to have a daughter like this? She even lost her sanity and called such name to her own cousin?" A madam mocked.

Gema smiled apologetically "this is not mastar's fault. Miyara is little shocked after the incident and she still needs time to get cured. Master wanted to keep her in the room but as father died she also need to greet him last good bye. Madam please don't be offended by this. I will personally apologize for this"

The madam nodded "concubine is considerate. But since Miyara is not well then she should stay in her room to avoid any accident"

"Of course" Gema nodded.

"Let me go. You bitch, why did you came here. You will rot in hell. Because of you I have to face hell. Tirat I will kill you. I will drink your blood. Let me go.... I will kill this bitch today" Miyara was beyond insane. She streched her arans trying to grab Nandini and to scratch her with her nails. The maids are having hard time handling her.

"What are you all looking at? Go and grab Miyara and bring her back in the room" Ohas roared angrily. The few guards came forward and grabbed Miyara before almost dragging her inside.

"No, let me go. I want to kill that bitch. Let me go. Let me kill that bitch" Miyara screamed loudly. Her high pitch voice echoed in the hall. It was so ear piercing that it felt like even the dead will die for second time in the coffin. 

Soon the funeral ritual has been finished and the dead body was taken to burn. After everyone left Nandini and Shay went back to their carriage.

"Miyara has become insane?" Shay asked "I really can't get this point. That new concubine said that she become like this after that incident. That incident means after the wedding ceremony?"

Nandini shrugged "may be. Because that was the only incident after which she fell down from her pride pedestal"

Shay shook her head "I want to stay far away from this drama. Already there are so many things happening in my life. But there's one thing I must say, this sisters of minister mansion is really something. One became concubine and another became insane. There's nothing to be said anymore"

"Elder sister, let them have their life. It's not our problem. And  besides you should start preparing for your wedding dress. Afterall you will become Yuvrani once you get married to Yuvraj "

Shay's face turned red. Remembering the handsome face floating in her mind her heart gave a jump. She couldn't understand why her heart is beating so fast but whatever she is feeling  it's something new and she do like it.

"Awe....your face is already so red sister" Nandini finally found the chance to tease Shay.

"Shut up. What are you saying?" Shay scolded her "besides it's not only me who's going to marry. Did you forgot Prince Manik also asked for your marriage too?"

Nandini pursed her lips. How come she forgot hers? That devil of a fiancee of hers is someone who will never let her live in peace. And she already reached her marriageable age three months ago, which also mean that man won't restrict himself now.

"What happened? Just as I told you about yours you become so silent?" Shay asked.

Nandini looked at her "elder sister, are we doing the right thing? Marrying into so faraway land?"

Shay smiled and gently hold her hand "Nandini I know this kind of thing is scary specially when you are not sure about it. But one thing is for sure this is our fate and even if we don't want it we can't get away from it. And another reason is you love him don't you? And so do I" Shay blushed.

Nandini looked at her then smiled "thank you"

It's true that she do have feelings for him. But she never let it expose from her heart. He gave her support and care that Parv never did and how could she reject someone like him who is ready to do anything for her? She was thinking irrelevant thing. On the other hand  Shay had the same thinking. Samarth had made her break her shell and let her sould free from the bound. She never thought she could until she met him. Both of the sisters had their own view and own struggle but their destination is same.

After dropping Shay in the main manor Nandini left. She will stay in the shop. Shay entered the manor and directly walked towards the resting room. She arched her body and groaned.

"It's so tiring" she mumbled to herself then tilted her head "I think I should take a good bath" she threw her dupatta on the couch and walk towards the bathroom. She always bath herself. She don't like anyone seeing her body. After having a good bath she finally come out only jump in shock.

"You ......you...." Her eyes widened in shock.

The person sitting on the couch smirked "it has been long time little precious"

××××××××

Finally the day has came 🥲

My baby Shay 😘