Chapter 16 - Myra's Chaos

Minister Mansion....

"You say that brat become the owner of well known shop in the capital?" Sanand frowned. He couldn't believe what he heard.

"Is that so?" Minister Ohas asked. He heard the Samrat praising a young girl who luckily managed to impress the Samragyee.

Madam Urvi nodded "father, that shop is growing and I must say the sales and marketing of the shop is high in demand. All the ladies and madams of the capital are going in there. Everyone is praising the shop for the good product they serves"

"I never expected that lass will achieve something like this" Sanand shook his head.

"Grandfather even the Samragyee praised her so much and asked to make her cloths in future" Miyara added.

Madam Urvi nodded "Nandini is a bright child and to do something like this in such a young age, it's highly appreciated. But she is still and young and how can she handle such a huge responsibility? Shouldn't we do something?"

"What do you mean?" Ohas asked her.

Madam Urvi smiled "husband, Nandini is earning really good. Her shop products are dealing with golds. Can you imagine how much golds she has in her purse? Even if there was a misunderstanding she is still the young lady of our Semwal family. And ots not quite safe for her to keep the money. Others will eyes on her so as her elders her money should be manage by you and father. Afterall you are his blood uncle and father is her blood grandfather. Besides such money could be use to the family for growth"

Sanand nodded in agreement "even if she was seperated from the family the blood lines couldn't be seperated. What Urvi said is right. For such a young girls to keep such a huge amount of money is not safe. The money can only be safe if it was guarded in the mansion. Besides they are still our blood lines a d also our responsibility. Since Samrat and Samragyee pays attention to them then it will also help you to grow wider. You can use the money for future investments. Nandini and Shay are just a young girls. They don't need such amount of money"

Madam Urvi smiled "but father Nandini has the seperation document in her hand" she reminded.

"Don't worry. She is just a girl. Once she was called back to the family which girl will refuse? "

"If that's the case then I am assured" she smiled.

Urvi felt her plan was good. This way she can have control over that two lass and then enjoy the gold they earned. May she can have them make few series of cloths for Miyara's wedding. It will give huge impact on Miyara and others will also impressed by this. She is about to become Yuvrani and need to look best. Thinking all this she settled her heart and sighed. Once Nandini and Shay agreed to return everything will go according to her plan. She can use the golds to make huge dowry for Miyara's marriage. While planning she couldn't understand that the situation was going to chaotic ruining her all plans.

In the Valley Street.....

Few carriages are stopped before Silk-Thread Shop and several young ladies get down with their maids. The shop was still crowded leaving no space to stand.

"Do you think it's a right thing?" A girl wearing pink dress asked.

"Why not?" Myra's face was filled with proudness "this is our family's. It's just my cousin were taking care of it. Why can't we buy things here?"

"But ladu Myra, your cousins were seperated from the family right?" Another girl asked.

"So what? Seperating through papers doesn't seperate the blood relation. Soon this shop will be sealed with Minister Mansion's mark. Why are you so cowardly? You all are my friends and thays why I will buy you few dresses here?" Myra replied arrogantly.