Chapter 18 : The Gift Of Yuvraj

In the Silk-Thread Shop...

"The new orders has arrived again Miss" Shriliya walked in followed by 4 other maids who dragged boxes with them.

Nandini looked up and glanced at them "new order?" She frowned "I don't remember taking any new orders"

Shriliya shook her head "it's not new miss. The Southern Avenue sent this new bolt of fabrics. They ordered for new season dresses and now the manager sent a later saying the owner wants this fabrics to be used for the dresses"

"Oh" Nandini got up and walked towards the box. The maids opened the lid showing the shining fine fabrics in the chest.

"Mulberry Silk" Nandini whispered.

"The owner said, this silk is known fir softness and the ladies in the mansion likes this fabrics. So the owner himself sent this" Shriliya explained.

"Since they want it this way then what can we do. After all sending this bolts just saved is from using ours. We need to save more so we can work more. It's better in everyway"

Shriliya's mouth twitched. She miss really saying that when she has a store house filled with expensive bolts of fabrics which can use to make million dresses. This are just few bolts of Mulberry Silk Fabrics which can't even cover the a chest in the store room.

"How many dresses are ordered from his side?"

"It's 200 pieces" Shriliya replied.

"This bolts won't be enough. Since they want the cloths to be made by this silk only then send a later asking to send 50 bolts of Mulberry Silk to complete the order"

Shriliya was shocked. Mulberry silks are fine and expensive. And 50 bolts of fabrics would cost fortune. She really pitted the owner now.

"Yes" Shriliya nodded and and about to leave when she heard Nandini called her again.

"Don't forget to mention that my shop will reduce the prices of the order in half since they are sending the fabrics then we will only charge for the making the cloths"

Shriliya smiled "yes miss" she knew her miss was not someone who would wrong anyone without any reason. Thinking about this she felt happy and left the room to do her task.

By noon, Nandini had her lunch in the shop. She has to manage things so most of the time she stays in the top floor of the shop. Rijwan sent her meal and also sent few list of order they received everyday. But before the acceptance of the order it had to go through Nandini's approval. So Rijawan would keep the order in pending and sent it to Nandini to review.

Nandini was checking the list while sipping on her tea when Shriliya walked in again. She looked up and frowned.

"Miss, the Yuvraj palace sent this" Shriliya said pointing towards the beautiful pink hydrangea flowers in the pot which the maids placed on the floor.

Nandini looked at the flowers coldly. What kind of joke is it now? Why does Parv sent this flowers yo her?

"Why?I didn't remember doing anything for the crown prince for him to sent this flowers without any reason"

"The maid who delivered this flowers said this flowers are just a way to thank Miss Ahza for making the Samragyee happy during her birthday celebration. So he just sent this to show his gratitude " Shriliya explained carefully.

"Gratitude " Nandini sneered. She looked at the flowers then walked towards them. She can't tolerate her hatred as she raised her foot and kicked the pots hard. The maid beside her grasied in shock. Even Shriliya was surprised.