Chapter 81 - Kidnapping

Next morning Parv went to meet Arna. It has been days that he met her so he decided to check on her today. When he walked in Arna just had her breakfast and was surprised to see him.

"Son you are here?"

Parv smiled "I wanted to see how mother is doing this days so I have come"

"It's good that you are here. I was also thinking about you. This days his majesty is quite busy and couldn't find time for this wife and I was lonely"

Parv sat on the couch "what happened mother? Why father is so busy that he couldn't spare few moments for you?"

Arna sighed "the court matters of course. But there is more than that. You know that two princes are staying in here and on the surface this thing are showing off the good relationship with Quasar but your father is worried that this time the Quasar has more secrets. They never cared before nor send anyone to congratulate his majesty on his birthday all these years but suddenly this year the two princes has come, this is kind of suspecting"

Parv nodded "I have encountered with them. I must say they are smart and could hide their intentions so well. On surface they don't show anything at all. Yuvraj Samarth seem quite warm, he interact with us but that second prince is different. He stays lazy and shoes no respect for the family ties we have between us"

"Whatever they are planning I am sure it's more than serious. You also need to stay alert now. No mistakes should be happen in between. I think we need to proceed the marriage faster. It will be better for us. Have you found any news about the key?"

Parv shook his head "it's really surprising that general hide it well. I have searched the old mansion again and again but there's no news about it. That old foggy really hide it in such a secret place which is invisible to us" he clenched his fist.

"Killing Yashica was a wrong move. She was the only one who knows about the whereabouts of that key. Just like father the daughter was also made of steel, no matter what she refused to reveal a word. I heard that general used to have a secret army and that key was the weapon to call them. It would have been better for you to get it since it would provide you with extra power but that bitch refused to help you. If it was not for the power a girl like her don't even deserve to become Yuvrani at all" Arna sneered.

"Mother she is dead, let's get over this point" Parv shook his head "I need to search the mansion again. May be this time we could get any news of improvement "

"What about your place? Was that two sluts are causing troubles?" Arna asked.

"They are under control. Don't worry"

"It's good if they behaves. You need to marry Miraya fast and have her give birth to a son so that your father would proceed for the crowning ceremony. Don't forget you still have Yug and Ridit vying for the Samrat position " Arna warned.

"I am aware of it mother, don't worry. Minister Ohas is quite busy this days. One of this days I will go and talk about the marriage. But we should inform father too"

Arma smiled "don't worry. I will talk to your father about it. You just need to prepare things fast"

Parv nodded "what do you think of that Lady Samyukta mother?"

"She is smart and has good status in Quasar, both in the society and Palace too. It says she almost grew up wit the princes. But her ambition is quite high. From her point she is looking for to become the Yuvrani of Quasar "

"An advisor 's daughter to become Yuvrani?" Parv frowned.

"Of course, I heard Quasar Samart takes the advisor highly and give him face in the court. So such a reputable man, and his daughter who almost grew up in the palace, it's not difficult to propose a marriage. But it looks like Samrat don't have such idea nor the princes"