Chapter 76 - Under The Moon Light

Inside the hall, it was noisy. The ladies were chatting and laughing. Many gifts were given to Miyara congratulating her. Everyone looked happy but suddenly a sharp eyed madam looked around and frowned.

"Where is Miss Ahza? She was sitting here few moments ago but left already" this words caught everyone's attention. They turned to look at the place where Nandini sat but found it empty. Both sisters were no where to see. Madam Urvi was careless about it. She only frowned but didn't say a word to clear the confusion while Miyara looked at the empty seat and and raised her lips to form a smile. She glanced at her maid who quietly nodded her head.

"I also saw her sitting in there. But where did she go so suddenly? It's afterall her own cousin's birthday but she left without any notice?" Another madam said.

"Miss Ahza left because she had some urgent matter to handle" a loud voice boomed in the hall. Everyone saw Parv walking in.

"I have encountered her earlier and she apologized for not being able to inform for her sudden leaving" he said clearing the matter.

"Of course, she is a busy woman. Since his highness knows this then it's fine"

"Yes, at least she informed his highness before leaving"

Miyara hearts these words and frowned. She looked at Parv who was having a natural expression. There's no confusion nor any kind of doubt floating. She couldn't understand what happened? Given to the medicine it should have started to take action by now so even if Yuvraj encountered her, he should have seen something strange but he is behaving like nothing happened. Is not the medicine working? She pondered in her mind while smiling gently outside. What went wrong in this scheme, she couldn't find it no matter how hard she rack her brain.

In the basement a black figure threw the unconscious body on the floor. The body fell with thud because it was thrown so carelessly that if the body was awake it would screamed in pain. The black figure eyes the body on the floor in disdain before walking out and closing the door. The basement fell in silence as it drown in darkness.

Manik brought Nandini outside the Quasar Hall. The back of the Quasar Hall has a small waterfall. The water is cool and relaxing. And by night it becomes colder than the day. The sound of the waterfall could be heard as the glittering surface of the water shining when the moon ray fell on this. The waterfall was surrounded by rounded rocks and it was made a small pool. Manik walked towards it and dropped her directly in the water. Nandini sighed when the cold water touched her hot skin. The pool was quite deep so when she sat the water reached her shoulder area almost touching her neckline.

Manik sat on the rock and eyed the woman who seemed to be little relaxed "how come you are fallen into the scheme and hurt yourself?" He asked. He knows she can hear him and could reply because she was not drink or something.

As expected Nandini frowned and slowly opened her eyes "I was not expecting it"

"Not expecting? " He raised any eyebrow. "You should be more cautious. If you become careless like this how will you survive in Quasar?"

"Your highness, I can detect schemes through the situation and time or hit but afterall I am not omnipotent to know what's hiding in one's heart. If I could read then I wouldn't have fallen like this"

"The place you went was a trap. You know it already. Do you need another reminder of it?" He asked.

Nandini fell in silence lowering her head. He was right. She should have been more cautious because she know they don't like her a bit and even want to ruin her at any chance they get. She thought since it was a ceremony, they won't be too bold to make such plan. She let her guards down yet she has fallen in their hand. How can she make such mistakes? If it was not for him,   she don't know what would she have done.