The two sides ebbed and flowed, time passed for a long time, and finally in a certain confrontation, the clouds opened a crack and hid in the lower realm at the cost of serious injuries.

    In the last glimpse of the dream, the original residence of the clouds, the God Realm, has been occupied by black mucus, bubbling and bubbling, gradually being filled.

    Then there was nothing, Amelia opened her eyes and was still thinking about the feeling of seeing the slime, creepy and nauseating, as if being evoked by all the scariest things in her heart, the most disgusting things.

    She had never seen anything so disgusting.

    What the hell is that? It should be the reason why the two supreme gods were injured, where did it come from, and why is it so powerful?

    None of these Amelia knew, and the dream stopped abruptly, and nothing was explained.

    But she always felt that it didn't look like a living thing, it didn't breathe, it didn't think, and it wasn't afraid of pain, and it just rushed forward bravely after being beaten like that.

    It's more like...a conglomerate of evil thoughts.

    Amelia was thinking wildly, and she didn't know if it was right, so she just guessed casually, anyway, the sky hadn't fallen, so she couldn't think of anything.

    She pulled back her thoughts, stretched her arms and legs, and was about to sit up from the bed while stretching.

    ...?

    She paused, lifted the quilt, pushed away Alfonso on the other side, and found a crystal clear blue crystal from under her feet.

    What is this?

    Accidentally put it in before bed? Or who gave birth to them?

    Amelia held the crystal and was thinking wildly, and was about to wake up Alfonso to ask him if he knew, when a wave of complicated information suddenly broke into her mind.

    This is Godhead.

    God of light.

    But it wasn't what He left behind with good intentions, but He secretly buried it in Amelia's body and used it when she was resurrected in the future.

    In other words, He regarded Amelia as a transit point.

    But he didn't expect that Amelia would be hit by the plague, let alone that a magic circle originally designed to disperse the plague could actually drive the godhead out.

    ... At the same time, it also confirmed how weak the God of Light was before.

    On top of that, there is some very, very bad news.

    Amelia digested the information in her mind, took deep breaths, her face turned pale with anger, the hand holding the godhead trembled slightly, and almost dropped the thing.

    There is still a little golden pattern on her forehead that is so faint that it can't be seen. She thought it was because the ink used was special and it was not easy to wash off.

    The God of Light will use her body to be resurrected.

    The golden pattern is the mark left by him. It is a very powerful magic to ensure the immortality of the carrier and replace the soul at the same time.

    Damn, this bastard, he was so gentle before, and his heart was too dark.

    Amelia took a look at the gold pattern in the mirror and rubbed her fingers vigorously, but nothing could be changed except rubbing her skin red.

    Fuck! ! [A kind of plant]

    She threw the mirror casually, threw herself on Alfonso who was sleeping on the other side of the bed, pinched his neck and shook: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm going to die Huh ."

    "Huh?" Alfonso opened his eyes, without the slightest confusion of ordinary people waking up from a deep sleep, cold, and his brows were tightly knit.

    Amelia whimpered and told him about the matter, crying: "I will never pick up things casually again, I swear! If I pick up things again, I will be a pig!"

    Following her narration, Alfonso frowned gradually, and lay back on the pillow lazily again, saying, "That's it?"

    "That's it, do you hear me clearly!" Amelia almost straddled him and strangled his neck. She was in such a critical situation, why is this bitch still not in a hurry!

    wait wait wait!

    She suddenly calmed down, saw Alfonso's eyes holding back a smile, and gritted her teeth, "What do you mean? You wouldn't have known it earlier, would you? Huh?"

    "Do you think everyone is as dull as you?" Fang Suo's long white hair was disheveled, a little tight muscle was exposed from under the thin quilt, and with a casual move, he brought a black book and threw it to her.

    ——Respected and great beloved of God, may I ask how have you eaten recently? How did you sleep? Do you have any troubles....!

    "Stop talking nonsense." The elf warned by pointing to the pages of the book with his slender fingers, and Black Book trembled.

    ——Okay, I will follow your order (a small dejected expression)

    and then honestly spread it out, revealing a page of densely packed writing.

    Amelia read it quickly.

    "...How intimate is this intimate contact with the darkness?" She had a bad premonition, her hands and heart trembled, and she asked tremblingly.

    "It depends on how long you want to live." The elf made a nasty smile, resting his chin with one hand, staring at the girl in front of him, as if staring at a fattened pig in his own pigsty, full of where to eat appetite.

    Amelia was keenly aware of this appetite, and her whole body froze.

    Want to eat her?

    ...The so-called intimacy, do you mean this intimacy?

    She let go of her hand, and the black book fell on the soft mattress with a 'bang' sound, but she didn't pay attention, staring straight at the elf's sharp teeth protruding from under the soft lips.

    It looks very sharp, and it must be easy to chew her bones.

    After all, I'm going to die today.

    Amelia closed her eyes peacefully.

    There was a moment of silence in the room.

    In the silence, she heard the elf laughing, the voice was a little hoarse, it usually sounded cold, but today it had a soft ending: "Forget about being stupid."

    Then a breeze blew, and something lifted lifted her chin.

    The heart seemed to predict what was going to happen next, beating wildly without disappointment, and the sound was so loud that it was hard to ignore.

    Ami Li tightened her fingers, and it was not a big deal, so I was so embarrassed.

    Breathing and touching, a soft coolness gently fell on the corner of her lips.

    Like the warm light in the clouds, or the gentle touch of the breeze, it has a gentleness that is completely different from the cold and hard appearance of the elves.

    Amelia straightened her neck and blushed to the base of her ears.

    "What are you pretending to do?" The elf opened his mouth and bit her lips, seemingly viciously but lightly, with a little wildness of intimacy among beasts, "Do you understand now, how 'intimacy' is needed."