"What do we know about this traitor in The Strix coven?" Elijah probes, changing the subject.

   "Nothing." Marcel responds. "No one knows how Aurora got to her, and no one knows where Aurora is. Our coven hit the same cloaking spell as Freya."

   "Your coven?" Nik interjects. "Making yourself quite comfortable with The Strix, aren't you?"

   "Yeah, yeah. To help you." Marcel counters as he pushes by Nik. Nik grabs his bicep and turns him back to look at him.

   "Any other news from your new BFF's you'd like to make us aware of?" Nik says. Marcel holds his stare without fear.

   "Niklaus, why don't we reserve any malevolent intentions for ex-girlfriends?" Elijah suggests. Marcel yanks his arm away and leaves.

   "You might want to stop shitting on the people trying to help you." I glare at him. "Because one day they won't."

   "Kelsey, I don't need a lecture." Nik groans.

   "No." I snap. "You need a lesson on human decency."

   "Well, I'm not human." He smirks.

   "Don't give me that bullshit." I roll my eyes. "They call it a humanity switch for a reason. And if you want people to help you, you need to stop accusing, degrading, and insulting them." Bexley begins to cry, so I stand up and vamp to her.

_____________________

   Nik called me and told me that while he was asking Hayley to keep an eye on Cami, Aurora kidnapped Freya. So, I ask one of the people Nik has on standby to provide fresh blood to watch the twins. I made sure to compelled the girl, so that she couldn't treat them in a way I wouldn't approve. I enter the tower of St. Louis Cathedral. It's Freya's tower where she does her spells undisturbed. However, now everything is smashed and knocked over, creating a mess.

  "A forest of pine
    And a box made so fine
    Come quickly
     If not, then poor Freya shall rot 
     Buried in dirt for all time." Nik reads from the note Aurora left.

    "Who does this bitch think she is? Robert Frost?" I scoff crossing my arms.

   "The woman is insane." Nik says.

   "Does she have to punish us with the world's most unfortunate limerick?" Elijah muses unimpressed. "Is it not enough that we're forced to play her wretched games?"

   "Freya saw a vision of herself being buried alive." Nik informs us, making me groan.

   "Aurora will do everything in her power to bring about this miserable prophecy." Elijah says.

   "Let's go stop her, shall we?" Nik grabs the necklace Aurora left and we follow him out.

______________________

   The necklace Aurora left has a compass pendant. Elijah has it and is leading us in the direction Aurora wants us to follow. We trail through the woods until we see the roof of a cabin.

   "Freya's not in there." Nik says as we come to a stop. "She was, I can smell her blood but the stronger scent is due west."

   "You track the scent, I'll take the cabin. Kelsey, you go with him." Elijah suggests. We start to head off in different direction, but Elijah calls out again. "And, Niklaus whatever happens, you promise me..."

   "Aurora dies today." Nik finishes and we continue to follow Freya's blood.

   "Do you have anymore insane ex-girlfriends I should be concerned about?" I inquire.