• Chapter Twenty-two •

Start from the beginning

Days went by and finally tomorrow is Christmas. Y/n is barely home nowadays as she is busy doing God knows what. It's a night when I'm staring outside. The snow is falling down slowly and unfortunately for me, snow brings nothing but nightmares and dreadful memories. The blood that I was standing in on that night was so cold that I still shiver. I spot the few people hanging around while smiling at each others. There are lights surrounding the streets. There's faint music coming from somewhere.

The decorations that y/n did and I ruined is still fresh in my brain. Even after being the mafia and taking over my dad's positing I still couldn't gather the courage to go out during the snowfall. I sighed as I closed the curtains and turned around to face my room.

Amber eyes..

Brown hairs..

Soothing voice..

Her smile..

I bite on my lower lip as I sit on the bed while staring at my hands.

"Don't ruin others for yourself."

My mother's words rings in my brain. I have very faint memories of my family and not all of them are clear but her voice. Mom had that kind voice maybe thats why I find y/n's voice soothing. Suddenly the buzzing of my phone snaps me out. Looking over i see Taehyung's caller ID. I know why he has called so I don't waste time and answer him. "Yes I'm fine and nope,I won't like any company!" I exclaimed. "Well.. I did not call you to offer you some company because you already have in your house." I grip the phone tight against my ear. "Done with your bullshit?" I asked as he let out a chuckle. "Don't be so worked up dude. I'm glad you're fine. Please come visit tomorrow if you feel the need for company and bring your other company too!" I hung up as soon as he is finished talking.

I stare at the phone screen as a idea comes in my brain.

I know what I'm going to do tomorrow.

Christmas. Death anniversary. Thats the thing that came in my brain as soon as I woke up and realized what date today is. I ended up being inside my room for hours. It was afternoon 2pm when I remembered that y/n is still here. So I get up, take a long shower and get ready. When I'm buttoning up my shirt my gaze fell down on the scar near my lower abdomen. I cover it up quickly and make my way downstairs. There are only few servants today on the occasion of Christmas. I allowed a day off because the certain wild cat was feasting on my brain.

Before I could reach kitchen, y/n's voice reaches me first.

"Nope. I can't be there." She says as I quietly listen her. "Cummon! If you come then I'm sure you can bring Jungkook too." I know that voice. Its Taehyung on a call. "I don't know Taehyung... I really don't want to force him.. not today atleast. Let him be." She said as I felt something weird in my chest. As if my heart just made a movement. Is it even possible? I don't think so. "But hey! Thank you so much for inviting and merry Christmas Taehyung! Wish saehyun, Irene unnie and Jin too and oh namjoon too!'' She exclaimed as Taehyung hummed. "Thanks and merry Christmas to you too! Please take care of Jungkook.." Hah! As if I'm a kid! "I will! Now bye!" She hung up.

I make my presence known when she finally hangs up the call. Y/n's eyes are wide as she is staring at me. "W-what are you doing and where are you going..?" She questioned as I sighed. "Get ready we are going out." I muttered. "Excuse me? What?" She asked as I nod at her. "We are going out. Get ready!" I repeat but she doesn't make a movement. "I don't like repeating myself." She shakes her head. "No... I mean you really want to go out?" Of course she'll ask that.

"Yes I do. I don't want you to spend your Christmas inside the house doing nothing. I've already ruined it for you. Let's not ruin it anymore." I said as she stared at me for a while. "You don't have to do that.. you didn't ruin my Christmas and I won't like it.. if you don't want to go out.." she mumbled while looking down. "I said I do want to go out. Now get ready." I muttered as she nodded. "Fine gimme 30min!"

"15." I said as she glared at me before leaving. Despite me telling her 15 she did took exactly 30 minutes to get ready. "Where's your coat?" I asked her as she was wearing only this dark blue colored dress which landed till her knees. The sleeves are hanging low. Her hairs are open and she is wearing her dark brown colored boots over her stockings. "Oh! I forgot!" I sighed as she ran back to her room and came back after 10 minutes. "Shall we?" She asked as I nodded. The moment I placed my foot outside the mansion I felt myself freezing. The atmosphere is so Christmas. I let out a shaky breath feeling uneasy but suddenly a hand slipped in mine as I looked beside and saw wild cat smiling at me. She squeezed my hand in comfort as I looked down at out linked fingers. "If you don't feel like going out then we can just stay in." She said as I shook my head.

"I want to go out."

-To be continued..

A/N :: Few Christmas surprises on the way? This chapter was little boring but I I'll try to make next one interesting <3

Drop your votes and comments please ❤