Chapter 81

Chapter 81 Wedding Room Wedding Night!

What is it like to love someone?

Qiao Yiran felt that, today, he might finally be able to answer this question.

--He will always be the most special one among thousands of stars.

Love fills people with special expectations.

He will always be different in my heart.

Qiao Yiran watched Chu Zheng take off the golden crown that tied his hair little by little, took off the complicated robe, and dressed like a home, making him appear unexpectedly gentle.

This guy who always had a cold face seemed to have hid in a safe harbor, and began to shed his cold shell, showing a rare docile and harmless appearance.

Qiao Yiran suddenly felt tears welling up in his eyes.

Xiao Chu does have a lot of good things, but also a lot of bad things.

But no matter how many difficulties he has experienced and how many cruelties he has encountered, he always has his side that is warm, kind and does not give up hope.

--I am the hope he "will not give up".

my pleasure!

The bright red wedding candles burn quietly, emitting a slightly yellowed warm light in a room, which makes people feel a lot of tranquility, warmth and peace in their hearts, like a tired traveler finally finding his destination.

Chu Zheng sat by the bed, raised his face to see Qiao Yiran's expression: "Qiao Yiran, what are you always looking at me for?"

Under the half-bright and half-dark light, Chu Zheng had a pale face and a deep red. lips.

Those eyes, which are always cold, now have a different spirit than before, and against the flickering candlelight, there is a bit of seductive temptation.

Qiao Yiran took a breath.

A moment of spring festival is worth a thousand gold.

How can I live up to the grace of the beauty.

After a pause, Qiao Yiran laughed heartily: "Then just wait!"

In the next second, Chu Zheng kissed Qiao Yiran's lips without hesitation.

Reasonable and justifiable.

Who wants to wait any longer!

The candlelight flickered slightly, and the shadows of two people who were indistinguishable from each other appeared on the ground.

intimate.

To entangle with him in every possible way, until death.

A second before losing consciousness, Chu Zheng was thinking vaguely: So no matter how gentle and sincere a man is on weekdays, at this moment, a man will be unable to restrain himself and lose all his composure.

But I love this runaway.

Please be crazy for me, sink for me, be confused by me, until it is hard to restrain all principles.

I know that I have been deeply loved, so I am lawless and confident.

You are a saint, but I am a lunatic!

Qiao Yiran looked at this guy who was obviously exhausted, but still entangled like an octopus and never let go with a funny look, and the emotions gushing out of his heart could not be suppressed.

But in the end, he lowered his head restrainedly, and kissed the other party's faintly flushed side face lightly.

There is still a long, long time ahead to spend together.

All the sweetness is repeated, and I can't taste it all at once.

The fish-belly sky outside the window has begun to glow with the first glimmer of light.

The spring is bright and the years are just right.

The long obsession and waiting are finally fulfilled, and the love is treated tenderly by the years.

You are the most beautiful light in my life, which is hard to come by.

------

When Chu Zheng woke up from his sleep again, it was already dark.

He turned his face and saw Qiao Yiran sitting at the table writing and drawing, not knowing what he was doing.

The twilight is all together, and the tired birds return to their nests.

The back view of this person made him feel infinitely stable and completely relaxed.

Chu Zheng sat up lazily, he still didn't want to move at all: "Qiao Yiran, what are you drawing?"

Qiao Yiran heard the movement behind him, put down his pen, and turned his head: "Wake up? Already?"

The smile on his face was somewhat mysterious: "Then you come and see."

Chu Zheng shook his head lazily, and stretched out his hand towards Qiao Yiran: "I don't have the strength."

Seeing through, Chu Zheng just wanted to be lazy . , Qiao Yiran smiled helplessly.

But he still walked to the bed indulgently, and hugged the most coquettish guy.

Chu Zheng hugged Qiao Yiran's neck tightly like a koala, hanging on him stickily.

Feeling the hot temperature of Qiao Yiran's chest, Chu Zheng narrowed his eyes triumphantly: You can be willful, you can be coquettish, you can demand too much, I know he will never be able to refuse.

When Chu Zheng's gaze came into contact with the long scrolls spread out on the table, he was immediately attracted by those familiar pictures.

--From the day when we first met when we were young, all the happy, gloomy, joyful, and stubborn, every me in his memory.

Every stroke is full of joy, those delicate brushstrokes and clear plots all show that: these memories that I cherish are equally precious and extraordinary in his mind!

Chu Zheng could even recall those emotions one by one, the joy of falling in love at first sight, the apprehension full of anticipation, and the uncontrollable madness, as if reappearing from yesterday.

Qiao Yiran lowered his head and looked at Chu Zheng's moved expression with amused expression.

In the end, he couldn't help but kissed hard.

Qiao Yiran's voice was deep and gentle, and his unspeakable certainty was reassuring: "Xiao Chu, I want to say, you never have to wait..."

"Because you have already captured my heart from the very beginning."

Hearing this man's statement word by word, Chu Zheng's whole body seemed to be falling into the clouds, and he floated to the ground.

He hugged Qiao Yiran back forcefully, the smile on his face was full of happiness and satisfaction that could no longer be concealed.

I am so happy.

This is my dream.

Now it's a dream come true!