Chapter 73

Chapter 73 Let Me Go!

When Qiao Yiran was caught off guard, Chu Zheng's lips were pressed against him without a doubt.

The devil's lips were cool, slightly soft and moist.

There is also a touch of soul-stirring sweetness.

Chu Zheng had a pale complexion and bright red lips. With his eyes closed, the way he offered a kiss without hesitation showed a bewitching beauty that would disappear at the touch of a touch.

But Qiao Yiran was deeply apprehensive: he understood that seemingly harmless things often hide deadly danger.

In the hinterland of the valley where the snow viburnum blooms.

If you ignore the terrible identity of this person.

It is indeed romantic.

In the next second, Qiao Yiran's natal spiritual flame soared into the sky, and a lightning-like wind blade struck instantly, and he pushed away the guy who threw himself into his arms.

Demons are best at seductive tricks, leading people to fall step by step.

Qiao Yiran is an ancient protoss in the heavens. He can die on the battlefield, but he cannot allow himself to be tempted by the other party.

Faced with such ignorant behavior, Chu Zheng did not get angry as Qiao Yiran expected.

Chu Zheng wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth casually. His face still looked so cold and gloomy, and the glaring blood at the corner of his mouth made it even more strange.

Chu Zheng glanced at Qiao Yiran, and the smile on the corner of his mouth meant something: "Qiao Yiran, why are you so restrained?" "

You protoss are really hypocritical!"

The feeling of lips and teeth meeting at that moment just now.

He didn't know if he was being lured by the devil.

The kiss from this person was unspeakably sweet and gentle, and it was heart-pounding.

As if longing for it thousands of times before.

Qiao Yiran is very sure and sure.

This was indeed the first acquaintance with him in his long life.

Qiao Yiran's refusal words were cold: "I'm not hypocritical, it's you who are hypocritical .

"

He understands that he can't afford the coveted thing - the greed of the demons is endless, and they will make progress little by little until there is no room for them to retreat.

Chu Zheng didn't care about his verbal offense at all, he licked his red lips lightly, and directly admitted the accusation: "Yes, I am indeed extremely hypocritical..."

He chewed silently in his heart After a while of the phrase "either rape or steal", I found it a bit funny.

Isn't his purpose obvious enough?

Chu Zheng raised his face to see Qiao Yiran's expression. This ancient protoss from the heavens had an inviolable expression on his face, but his vigilant and defensive appearance really made people want to break it.

What would it be like if this person's glamorous face showed an expression of being moved for him one day?

Just thinking about it makes your blood boil.

What did the fiancé do wrong! [quick wearजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें