Chapter 45

Chapter 45 You Are My Significance

Chu Zheng almost staggered to the point that he couldn't maintain his steady pace, and he walked out of the balcony as if fleeing.

I knew I wouldn't be so lucky.

Never had good reviews.

He wiped his eyes vigorously.

It may be because the words spoken by the top students in the middle of the night are too gentle, which makes people unbearable to have doubts.

Believe it anyway.

I know that my personality is too hard and unlikable.

I know that I can't suppress my temper and get a lot of criticism.

Neither know tenderness. No understanding. Never learn to please.

People like me are still hated everywhere.

The night wind on the mountain was very cool, and after walking out of the noisy house, the outside was even more quiet.

Chu Zheng stepped on the accelerator, and the roar of the sports car engine was heard far and wide in this silent night.

He felt the blood rushing up in his brain, unable to think.

The saddest thing is that even at this time, there will still be reluctance.

Even if he lied to me.

But it will still be nostalgic.

If it's already planned, can't you lie to me all the time?

The trees on both sides of the mountain road receded rapidly, and there was no one on the spacious road, only the quiet street lamps were laughing at their own loneliness.

Chu Zheng received calls from various people continuously.

"You rebellious son!! Where have you been? You do n't even want to participate in your grandpa's 80th birthday!

"

Is it?"

Qiao Yiran's call rang even more urgently.

Chu Zheng looked at the familiar name flashing on the phone screen, bit his lip, and pressed the power off button forcefully.

The screen went off all of a sudden, and Chu Zheng only felt a emptiness in his heart, and the pain that he knew was coming up layer by layer.

He thought of the oath he made viciously at the beginning: "Sooner or later, we will break up with him!" It

was like a curse he had cast on himself.

Is it too late for me to retract this sentence now!

His mind was empty, and he drove all the way to the West Mountain track that he was most familiar with.

This is the only place where you can feel safe.

Extreme speed and extreme pleasure.

Opening the car window, the night wind under the extreme speed was actually a little bitter.

It is clearly in the scorching summer, but my heart is like polar ice.

Qiao Yiran followed eagerly.

One call after another goes unanswered until the phone you dialed is switched off.

He hammered the steering wheel angrily.