Chapter 76

Chapter 76 Double Standards

Chu Zheng gritted his teeth, and pressed down one layer after another of magical confinement. Qiao Yiran knew rationally that he should refuse, but he couldn't resist the hotness boiling in his blood.

This absurd and crazy night finally ended with Qiao Yiran's last sliver of reason.

Completely aroused and forced to stop, Qiao Yiran is really on the verge of exploding.

His breathing was filled with uncontrollable forbearance, and the fluctuation of spiritual power under the gritted teeth pushed Chu Zheng away.

Qiao Yiran's mind kept recalling all the cold legal provisions of the heavens, no matter how harsh the heavens were, it was difficult to suppress the uncontrollable hotness in his heart.

After Chu Zheng was pushed away by him, he hummed forcefully.

It seems that the mood is very happy.

"Qiao Yiran, you people in the heavens are really hypocritical!"

Facing such accusations, Qiao Yiran blushed with embarrassment.

In this embarrassing situation, Qiao Yiran's usual calmness and calmness inevitably lost his sense of proportion.

Chu Zheng's sneer didn't leave any emotion: "Obviously you want it too, don't you?"

Qiao Yiran coughed forcefully, but this kind of threat had no deterrent effect in Chu Zheng's ears: "Chu Zheng , shut up!"

Chu Zheng stared at him for a long time, then suddenly laughed.

On the one hand, Qiao Yiran felt that he shouldn't indulge himself like this, on the other hand...

how should I put it.

It was really sweet just now.

He didn't have the confidence to teach Chu Zheng's reckless behavior with a cold face.

Chu Zheng lay on his back beside Qiao Yiran with a relaxed expression.

On the surface, Qiao Yiran, who refuses people thousands of miles away, is actually shaken by his approach.

--Tsk, people in the heavens love to pretend!

This unexpected discovery made Chu Zheng feel a little sweet.

Don't care whether it's a robbery or a robbery, as long as it's useful.

Chu Zheng was like a lazy cat after eating and drinking. He lay contentedly on Qiao Yiran's body, squinting his eyes to see Qiao Yiran's expression.

Sure enough, Qiao Yiran's breathing was slightly disturbed.

Chu Zheng was finally satisfied: As long as the hoe is swung well, there is no corner that cannot be dug down!

He thought mercifully: If he finds out that ignorant guy, it's a big deal, and he will be more generous to give him a good time.

Chu Zheng's face suddenly enlarged in front of him, Qiao Yiran tried his best to calm his breathing.

Chu Zheng's loose black hair brushed against his cheeks, bringing a faint itch.

Qiao Yiran's heart was still beating.

Just-

very exciting.

He didn't know where this devil got so many tricks!

No wonder when it comes to the devil world, the seniors all have an expression of avoiding it.

Qiao Yiran felt that he was also close to falling.