Chapter 24

Chapter 24 Oath of Sovereignty!

The matter of Chu Zheng's injury at the party caused a lot of noise. Qiao Yiran's phone was almost exploded by people from all walks of life. For a long time, Qiao Yiran and Chu Zheng stayed in this ward behind closed doors to thank the guests.

At the beginning, out of great guilt, Qiao Yiran treated Chu Zheng cautiously, taking whatever he wanted.

After a while, as Chu Zheng became more and more natural and unscrupulous under the gradual temptation, Qiao Yiran gradually relaxed in front of him.

After getting rid of the sickness filter at the beginning, Qiao Yiran slowly discovered that Chu Zheng's nature is actually pretty bad, and he would stretch out his claws to tease him every now and then, poking here, poking there, tsk, no wonder he The reputation outside is so bad!

After Chu Zheng finally recovered a bit, another idol group under Qiao Yiran was the first wave of people to visit him.

After all, they belong to the same manager, so they can be regarded as senior brothers. Naturally, these very sensible little fresh meats want to show their concern.

The four energetic boys stood at the door of the ward, making the room, which was as clean as a snow cave, suddenly more colorful.

The four of them pushed and shoved each other at the door for a long time, and finally the captain took the lead and walked into the ward.

It was a little better when facing Qiao Yiran as an agent, and he usually had work contacts and had a lot of dealings with him, so he could somewhat cultivate a sense of intimacy. But when facing Chu Zheng, everyone will inevitably feel a little nervous. Everyone knows that Chu Zheng is not easy to deal with.

Before Qiao Yiran could wave his hand to greet them, the four of them stood neatly in front of the hospital bed and bowed: "Senior!"

Hearing that, Chu Zheng frowned all of a sudden: I can't do it myself. Just a year or two older than them! What the hell senior! As for being so old?

However, Chu Zheng became famous at a young age and debuted early. From this aspect, he can be regarded as one of the earliest brilliant figures in the music world.

It's all here, and it's so polite, it's not good to just drive people out, Chu Zheng endured the depression in his heart, and turned his head silently.

After Qiao Yiran ran to wash the fruits, he brought out a few juicy and juicy big apples, and greeted these big boys meaningfully: "It's already here, why don't you eat an apple first?" The

captain quickly reached out and took Joe With the fruit in Yiran's hand, Qiao Yiran cheerfully found a fruit knife from the cabinet, and planned to cut these apples for them.

Chu Zheng, who was lying on the hospital bed, watched the harmonious scene of you coming and going, and suddenly let out a soft snort.

His sudden cold snort startled the younger boys, they raised their heads for no reason, and looked at Chu Zheng nervously.

These people had heard of Chu Zheng's poisonous tongue for a long time.

It is said that Chu Zheng once scolded and cried the contestants in front of the camera and the audience at a singer audition --

look at what you wrote, it doesn't matter if it's ugly, post it It's because you're wrong to come out and show your face. Don't you think that the section in the third measure and the fourteenth measure below are a bit similar to the melody of a song? May I ask if you are the reincarnation of King Zhou, can your brain waves be so consistent?