Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Divorce

Qiao Yiran frantically wiped Chu Zheng's tears, and the tense atmosphere at the beginning suddenly eased.

Chu Zheng took a deep breath and forced back his tears.

He calmed down, and spoke as calmly and indifferently as possible, trying to cover up his momentary gaffe: "Got it, come here."

Qiao Yiran wisely stopped mentioning that matter.

In fact, Qiao Yiran has never been able to figure out what Zheng is thinking-this person is tough, paranoid, and crazy, and it is precisely because of this that the fragility that he accidentally reveals will be particularly touching and completely irritating. Powerless.

The huge underground parking lot was too quiet at the moment, Qiao Yiran heard his own footsteps stepping on a steady rhythm, echoing in the empty three underground floors, empty.

Looking at the slender and straight figure in front of him, he felt a little helpless: this morbid relationship, which was constantly cut and messed up, made himself feel a little at a loss as to what to do.

Chu Zheng drove a silver Lexus this time, with a more everyday style. Compared with the black Audi that revealed a business atmosphere from head to toe before, it looked more elegant and casual. Qiao Yiran opened the co-pilot's door, and the scent of the perfume in the car hit his nose instantly, with a hint of cool cedar scent - exactly the same as the scent he smelled when he was in the same room with that person last night. Such sudden ambiguity made Qiao Yiran slightly dazed. After the outburst just now, Chu Zheng quickly returned to his usual expressionless expression of pursing his lips, and looked extremely calm at the moment. He drove the car without looking sideways, and the speed was much faster than Qiao Yiran imagined. Qiao Yiran also received a urging call from Brother Feng on the way: "Hello? Yiran, the program team has been waiting here for a while, when will you arrive?" Qiao Yiran quickly comforted Brother Feng: "Soon , it's only ten minutes away." Chu Zheng stepped on the gas pedal again.

When he finally arrived at the entrance of the company, Qiao Yiran finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Brother Feng had already been looking forward to it at the gate of the company. When he saw Qiao Yiran get off the Lexus, Brother Feng didn't bother to ask.

On the contrary, Qiao Yiran tilted his head slightly uncomfortably: he always felt that the eyes of people around him were looking at him, which made him a little uncomfortable.

After Qiao Yiran closed the car door, Brother Feng pulled him up and stuffed him into the nanny's car: "My ancestor, you don't know that Actor Chen and the others have already set off first, and you have the smallest position. If you are still late, you will delay the show If it's progressing, it's really terrible."

Qiao Yiran also knew that he was a bit unreliable, he sat in the back seat of the nanny's car, and apologized in a low voice: "I'm sorry, Brother Feng, last night I was in Things in the hospital are a bit chaotic, I didn't think about it for a while..." Brother Feng waved his hand: "Forget it, anyway, the higher-ups don't expect much from you, the actor Chen and the queen Xia are here today, you have to be more honest, don't worry. Don't let me lose the chain!" Qiao Yiran's doubts in his heart were still unresolved, but he obediently complied with Brother Feng's request: "Well, I understand, I will not say a few words when the time comes." Feng Brother Feng's face is full of hatred: "You... variety shows can't be good without talking!" After a pause, Brother Feng waved his hand decadently: "Forget it, forget it, I can't count on you anyway, As long as you can sit there honestly and be your vase well, and nothing will happen, I will be thankful!" Although Qiao Yiran didn't have much acting skills, fortunately, the original owner's acting skills were not very good. This show is just a variety show for answering questions, Qiao Yiran thought about it, and felt that being silent as a vase should be able to handle it for him. As soon as he arrived at the TV station, Feng Ge held the mobile phone and said good things to the people over there, while pulling Qiao Yiran to the backstage dressing room neatly. It was still a little late for Qiao Yiran to arrive. When he walked into the dressing room, the makeup artist was already standing in front of other people and started working.