Chapter 28

Chapter 28

The straightforward and eager expression on Chu Zheng's face was indeed something particularly touching.

This person is young, innocent, and full of enthusiasm. No matter who sees this expectant expression, they can't help but feel soft towards him.

But Qiao Yiran heard his own voice, with a dry, hoarse and obscure voice: "I think... Before that, maybe you need to know one thing."

"Maybe I'm not as good as you think The

Ferris wheel began to descend slowly from the highest point, and the lights in the night were dotted in the distance, looking distant and lonely.

Qiao Yiran didn't know how he should talk to Chu Zheng. On this day when he should be happy, he didn't want to reveal the hidden secret so ignorantly.

Chu Zheng looked over suspiciously, but he soon became happy again. He bent his eyes with a bright expression: "Brother, you don't have to worry... In my heart, you are already very good, very good."

Qiao Yi Ran looked at the frank and unreserved expression of the young boy in front of him, and silently reached out and stroked his hair.

Qiao Yiran was thinking silently in his heart, if possible, he hoped that this secret would be revealed a little later, a little later-but maybe now is the time when he has to say it.

Qiao Yiran didn't want to let this guy get deeper and deeper into the wrong relationship - it's not fair to him.

The breeze on the Ferris wheel was blowing, and Qiao Yiran's voice seemed to come from far away, with some kind of illusory: "If your wish is just like this, I think it will come true soon That day."

--If one day I fall in love with someone so hard and crazily, I don't know who else I can love besides him.

After hearing this answer, Chu Zheng narrowed his eyes happily, as if he was a cat that successfully ate a small dried fish.

--It doesn't matter if it's not now, as long as we can wait until the moment when the flowers bloom.

- No matter how long you wait, it's worth it!

Today is a very long and very sweet day.

When Chu Zheng was lying on that familiar hospital bed, his heart was still beating fast.

He stared blankly at the direction of the bathroom - Qiao Yiran was taking a bath there.

Staring at the tightly closed door and listening to the sound of running water coming from that room, Chu Zheng suddenly felt an impulse that he had never had before: He really wanted to be intimate with this person. Embrace each other, and from now on, they will be completely integrated.

It turns out that doing happy things with a lover can be such a thing worth looking forward to!

I don't know why, the behavior that I didn't think was strange in the past, but it seems to bring all kinds of strange feelings today.

Qiao Yiran lay beside Chu Zheng covered in moisture, and the fresh smell on his body seemed to surround Chu Zheng all at once.

Chu Zheng only felt that all his senses were being infinitely magnified. The perfume this guy used had the unique fresh aroma of lime. His body temperature was as hot and warm as the eyes of this person. He could hear it when he leaned on his chest. His steady heartbeat, beating again and again, is calm and powerful, bringing an infinite sense of security.

Chu Zheng silently moved towards that side, in exchange for Qiao Yiran's bewildered "Huh"?

Chu Zheng didn't say anything, just stretched out his hand to wrap his arms around it, and suddenly began to feel at ease.