Chapter 39

Chapter 39 Xiao Chu is the most handsome

Qiao Yiran couldn't help laughing out loud as he looked at the guy next to him in high spirits and full of complacency.

His "quickly praise me" expression was so straightforward that it was hard to ignore!

Feeling the speeding up and speeding of the sports car on the track, Qiao Yiran's mood suddenly soared.

The wind outside the window whizzed by, and Qiao Yiran extended a thumb to the side with great joy: "It's amazing! Xiao Chu is the most handsome!"

Hearing the person next to him praise him as "the most handsome", Chu Zheng's ears turned red quietly.

He drove his beloved Porsche without squinting, and he couldn't help but increase the speed, but he still maintained a calm look on the surface: "I said Qiao Yiran, can you stop praising others like that when you are outside?" It's easy to cause misunderstandings, okay?"

Qiao Yiran looked at Chu Zheng curiously: "Misunderstanding? What misunderstanding?"

Chu Zheng joked with Qiao Yiran in a particularly good mood: "Praise me so much It sounds so good, I almost wonder if you have taken a fancy to me?"

Chu Zheng sitting in front of the steering wheel seemed to be a different person, he looked straight ahead calmly, powerful, confident, and extraordinary aura, on the track, in his beloved In the racing car, he is the king who controls the whole field.

Seeing this guy's reckless behavior, Qiao Yiran suddenly felt a little "youth is just right".

Not to be outdone, he retorted: "Hey, I'm smart and handsome, and I'm popular everywhere. It's your honor to see you, okay?" The

two looked at each other and laughed at the same time.

Chu Zheng manipulated the steering wheel in his hand, and easily cut into the next curve. Amidst Qiao Yiran's wanton laughter beside him, Chu Zheng suddenly felt for the first time: It seems that this fragile top student is not so useless!

------

Racing is really a sport that releases nature. After a few laps on the track, the mood of both of them suddenly brightened.

The corner of Chu Zheng's mouth was always curled up, even when he got out of the car and saw Jiang Youluo's disgusting face, it didn't spoil his mood.

This kid Jiang Youluo was crushed by Chu Zheng just now, and he was very upset.

However, when he thought of the secret foreign aid he had brought, he silently let go of his heart again: No matter how arrogant Chu Zheng is, in front of professional drivers, he must take a shot!

Seeing Qiao Yiran, the co-pilot, pull the car door and walk down, Jiang Youluo habitually sarcastically said: "Tsk tsk tsk, who doesn't know that you young master Chu despises this kind of little boy, didn't you say it before?" Don't you recognize this marriage?"

Chu Zheng gave Jiang Youluo a disdainful look: "You are so lenient! The matchmaker at the entrance of the village doesn't worry as much as you do!"

Hearing Chu Zheng's rude and direct reply , Qiao Yiran laughed out loud.

The words "the king's matchmaker at the entrance of the village" successfully made Jiang Youluo's face turn green!

Damn Chu Zheng! Damn Joe Yiran! Be embarrassed! None of them are good things!

The official match was about to start, Qiao Yiran gave Chu Zheng a "come on" gesture, and walked towards the auditorium very consciously.

Jiang Youluo pointed behind him: "Chu Zheng, you see clearly, this is your opponent today!"